SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We use FedEx freight for fully assembled trikes*. FedEx is used for most other shipments. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once your package leaves our building. Prices are for the Continental US only. There is an additional $115 Island Fee for shipping a trike to an island. Please call us if you outside of the Continental US for a custom shipping quote.
Shipping prices are as follows:
All trikes except the Tandem:
- $159 1-6 Business Days Shipping to a commerical business location (click here to verify)
- $199 1-6 Business Days Shipping to you door
Tandem (Ships in 2 boxes):
- $289 1-6 Business Days Shipping to you door or business
- $2.95 to $30 shipped to a residence or business (the trainer, hitch rack, and hitch rack add-on unit may require a separate charge due to their weight and dimensions.)
* The Tandem ships in 2 boxes. Some very minor assembly is necessary.
High Cost Surcharge Areas
Shipments destined for certain service areas will be subject to a per shipment surcharge. These are charges above and beyond our normal shipping costs. We will do our best to inform you if your shipment will be subject to this additional cost. Click here to see the areas effected.
Return Policy (Accessories only)
*For our trike return policy, please check our our 30 Risk Free Road Test page.
We love our customers and want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (800-945-9910) to explain your situation within 30 days of the purchase/ship date of your order. If you have purchased an item from one of our Authorized Dealers, you will need to contact that dealer directly as their return policy may differ from ours.
If it becomes necessary for you to return some or all of your order to us, please follow these simple steps:
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number from our returns department.
- Repackage item(s) securely to make sure that no damage can occur during return shipping. Any damage (or use) that causes the item(s) to arrive in other than "as new" condition (including packaging, as applicable) will be assessed and you will be charged accordingly.
- Address the package with our Ship To address (see below) and your return address.
- Write the RA number on the outside of the package.
- Include a copy of the packing list or invoice with the shipment.
- Ship package to us via your preferred carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.). If you use the USPS it is a good idea to send the package "insured" as this generates a number that is traceable.
Attn: Returns Dept.
4460 40th St SE
Grand Rapids MI 49512
Fine print: Applicable only within the 48 contiguous United States; additional charges may apply beyond these states. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges except in the event of a mis-ship from us. While we strive to process returns immediately upon receiving them, please allow up to 30 days for credits to post to you account from your credit card company. I said it was fine print, didn't I?
We assemble and ship your order as soon as possible. We will normally ship accessory orders within a day or two and fully assembled trikes within 10 business days but this can vary depending on current supply, other orders and time of year. Check the website or call for the current estimate.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. Back ordered items are not charged to your credit card until they are ready to be shipped. We will cover any additional shipping charges that will apply.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Online Catalog, click on any items that you wish to purchase and put them into your shopping cart. After you have finished selecting your items, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. Your personal information is encrypted for complete security. You may also place your order by phone with one of our friendly team members or mail, email, or fax in your order. Either way is fine with us.
We accept credit cards, cashier's checks, money orders, and personal checks. However, personal checks must clear before shipment however. If you are shopping from outside of the United States, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency automatically.
Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We may charge a $500 deposit if your trike is not currently in stock but typically your card is not charged at all until the day we ship your order. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, postal mail, or via our secured server within our online catalog.
Credit Card Security
We use a secured server for online orders. We use Authorize.net, the nations leader in online credit card processing as our gateway and they handle all processing in a secure offsite location. Your information is kept completely confidential. We have been in business since 1996 and have been a member of the Better Business Bureau for years without ever having a single complaint (click here or the logo to check). We take these matters seriously. Rest assured your sensitive information is completely safe with us.
Our business is operated from Michigan, USA. Michigan sales tax (6%) will be applied to all orders made from within the state of Michigan or picked up in Michigan. If we are shipping outside of Michigan to a customer who orders from outside of Michigan, we do not charge any sales tax.