TerraTrike is committed to giving back to humanity by seeking opportunities to improve the quality of life of the people and the communities in which they live. We believe it is a privilege and responsibility to help build and maintain a positive and healthy community. Making contributions to charitable organizations is one way we continue to make an investment in the future of our business, our employees, their families and the world as a whole.
However, be aware we get requests like this daily, and we don't have the budget or manpower to finance and manage everything that comes our way. Therefore we've come up with what we think is the fairest way to accomodate these requests.
ALL requests must meet the requirements below and be submitted through this form only. Please, no phone calls or emails. We gather these requests and then review them and select sponsorships twice a year - In February and August. Please make sure to get your request in well before the date of your event. Also try to be as descriptive and thorough in the description of your request. Our budget is relatively small and needs to stretch a long way, so requests that can demonstrate a "win-win" opportunity for us or that have great marketing potential tend to carry more weight in the end. Sell the idea to us so that it jumps out from all the others we receive.
- Be submitted through our website sponsorship form.
- Be or be affiliated with a properly qualified 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt charitable organization.
- Be submitted at least 30 days in advance of any initiative or event.
- Be compatible with one of TerraTrike's key areas of giving including:
- Youth-organizations and programs focused on providing services to children.
- Special needs organizations.
- Community betterment organizations.
- Diversity programs.
- Veteran's associations.
- Environmental and clean energy initiatives.
- Charities focusing on Disease cures or research funding.
- Animal welfare organizations
- For profit organizations
- Religious organizations providing services solely to their own membership
- Political parties or candidates
- Seed money or start-up funds for new organizations
- Programs that discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin
If you meet these requirements, continue by filling out the form below.