TRADE WITH TERRARIKE
You want a free Rambler?
Whacha got to trade?
Let's face it, we're a pretty eclectic group here and we enjoy free stuff just as much as the next guy. So we've decided to bring back by popular demand our "Trade with TerraTrike" contest for the month of September.
The idea is simple. We put up something to trade - in this case a new Rambler, collect offers for a month, and then select one that tickles our fancy and swap you for it.
THE CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED!
Congratulations to the couple from Iowa who offered the year's supply of award-winning baked goods!
Below is the winning offer with links to pictures of the baked goods:
Thank you to all for the great offers (below)! Tune in again next year - we might just do this again.
- A 1976 Schwinn Super LeTour 12.2 with new cables, tires, brake pads, etc.
- 1 year membership to the World Clown Association (WCA), advertising, and much more!
- 2002 Organic Engines SUV Canopy, disc brakes, ass-controlled steering.(editor: Ass controlled WHAT?)
- 2 Herman Miller chairs
- A Rocker/recliner
- Trek 830 MTB
- An old school Charles Atlas style custom drawn comic book advertisement by comic artist
- 25 year old Clocc
- A 3-day guided tour historic sites of Mexico City and Teotehuacán and a loving calico cat
- (editor: People, enough with the bikes!)
- 3 miles (528 boxes) of fruit roll-ups
- 100 Retired Longaberger Baskets including one picnic basket filled with made-in-Arkansas foods
- A hydraulic Aquatic Access Spa Lift
- Epiphone G-1275 Double-Neck Custom (Cherry)
- A Hand-made Italian Ice cart with rainbow umbrella
- 4 ukuleles: 1 Oscar Schmidt concert, 1 Ohana sapronino, 1 Kala Kiwi soprano, & 1 home made soprano
- "The fat off an overweight body with hurting feet and old knees"
- A Sun Tri-Classic SX with many after-market add-ons.
- Sag Wagon Support on the Alaska-Yukon Golden Circle Route for up to 4 people for up to 7 days
- One interactive, SEO-ready website plus one year of hosting and email at your domain name.
- A Penny Farthing, a bike light patented 1898, three antique photos featuring bikes, and an autographed still from Quicksilver
- A VERY heavy duty tool chest/cabinet of solid steel, cleaned and painted and delivered
- A professionally restored Zenith 9-S 262, 9 tubes, 3 bands from 1938 with a "Walton" shutter dial
- The health of a former biker recovering from surgery, complete with progress reports
- The smiles of a super-happy, 100% disabled Marine Vet getting out and about again
- A 24" x 36" painting of the subject matter of our choice
- A suite of 3 different types of solar cookers: a Sun Oven, a Hot Pot, and a Solar Burner
- A 1399.00 gift card to www.soundwarehouseutah.com
- $1500.00 worth of dog or cat veterinary services and 2 lovely 3 year old female standard poodles
- 10 nights in Steaboat Springs, CO at a retired ski nut's house OR 8 nights in their ski condo in Keystone
- A 60 year old large doll house complete with all appliances and amenities
- A 30 year collection of model trains occupying half on an 8' x 10' shed
- One deeply moving anthem with original poem and music for SATB choir, entitled "Ode to the TerraTrike Rambler."
- A Quickie S646 Power Wheelchair with lots of add-ons and upgrades
- A comedy show by a well-known comedian to benefit the charity of our choice
- 100 Ancient Roman coins
- A 1,981 mile ride from a very in-shape 21 year old
- Two old advertising cds sent out by Chevrolet in the early 1930’s
- One woman's military dress green top
- A new composition (up to 10 minutes in length) to accompany a TerraTrike video of our choosing
- A year's worth of professional quality photos from daily trike rides
- a TerraTrike commercial featuring "Arnie" the puppet
- 16 hours of professional photography services over the course of one weekend
- A vintage lunch box collection and a yo-yo
- A visit from Santa!!!
- A two-week vacation for a family or two couples to a cottage on Lake Huron in Port Sanilac
- 14 acupuncture treatments at an EnPointe Acupuncture office in New York State
- A Korg D16 digital recording studio
- A 2000 Fender Telecaster with a hard case
- A 1991 dodge dakota with new brakes
- Fourteen $100 gift cards to be used at 51 Tattoo in Muskegon, Michigan
- One week stay in (up to) a two bedroom condo at any Wyndham resort
- A 55 lb., roughly 20" square, solid clay sculpture by Snail Scott titled IdentityMask.
- A classic two-person sea kayak, solar energy consultation and design, and free marketing
- Masters of the Universe He-Man Action figures and Castle Grayskull.
- Use of the trike at events and around the facility for a non-profit group
- Loyalty to our company, a "big mouth" for advertising, and recognition in the 343 Bike Program
- A guitar autographed by Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Chet Atkins, Joe Diffie, Ronnie McDowell and T Graham Brown
- The use of a car as advertisement as the person drives about Grand Rapids
- An 8-10 year old red, 3 wheel EZ 3 SX and a signed-by-entire-team KMS Cross Country shirt
- A concert by the band Nuke & the Hellriders.
- A portfolio of photos taken by a soldier while deployed to Afghanistan
- A used Dillion Super 1050 progressive gun shell reloader.
- A bike and a daytrip of guided adventure for 2 aboard 2 ATV's exploring northern Michigan trails
- A GT Rebound Bike with Judy Shocks, a A Bronica SQ-Ai Medium Format Camera with accessories, a Takamine nylon string guitar, and a Waltons Irish penny whistle
- A 1976 Fender Precision Bass with Fender Hard Case
- A pipe collection, or two guns: a Cimarron Thunder 4 3/4”in 45 longcolt and a Mandel 20 gauge side by side with external hammers and a leather butt cover made from elk
- Stamina AeroPilates Premier machine with accessories and a NordicTrack Pro Skier
- An original "untorn" Grateful Dead ticket
- Detailed 3-D drawings of original human powered vehicle concepts
- Roland XP-80 keyboard with 2 expansion boards and a Yamaha DTXPRESSII electronic drum kit
- A brand new, full size homemade quilt
- A gutted pan head motor (possibly to use as a table pedestal)
- 3 days at a nudest resort
- Two homebuilt recumbents: one of wood, and one of bike parts in a "no-weld" design
- A complete "Zombie Survival Training" course for the TerraTrike staff
- A 24-page Moleskine Japanese album hand-illustrated artist's travel journal entitled, Travels with Charlie