Utah Trikes handlebar upgrade?

edited October 2011 in Legacy Products
I just got a demo 2009 Zoomer from my local bike shop and I'm in love with it so far. I have been riding a Rover 8 for the last couple weeks (which I still love but now belongs to the wife) and I love the handlebars on that. Not so much with the Zoomer. I saw the Utah Trikes Horizontal Handlebar conversion kit and it seems to fit the bill. Has anyone here used it? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• breadstick wrote:
    I just got a demo 2009 Zoomer from my local bike shop and I'm in love with it so far. I have been riding a Rover 8 for the last couple weeks (which I still love but now belongs to the wife) and I love the handlebars on that. Not so much with the Zoomer. I saw the Utah Trikes Horizontal Handlebar conversion kit and it seems to fit the bill. Has anyone here used it? What are your thoughts?

I tried a Zoomer, about 4 months ago, on the Silver Comet, and was very uncomfortable with the handlebars after riding the Rover for a year or so. It looks like that kit turns the Zoomer handlebars into Rover handlebars, just judging by the photo on Utah Trikes website. Personally, I would order the kit without even thinking about it.