Trikers in CSRA?

edited October 2013 in Georgia
Looking for recumbent trike riders in the CSRA in the Augusta/North Augusta vicinity.

Comments

• Hello - I drove to Greenville today - test drove a Rover 8 and brought it home - I live here in the Augusta area - I plan to go for my first ride tomorrow -- hope you are enjoying yours - :D

Tammy
  • Welcome, Tammy! I've been low on gas, so riding around my house...not nearly as much fun! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I forgot my password. :roll: I hope you enjoy your trike as much as I've enjoyed mine! Want to meet up for a ride in a couple of weeks?

Charlene Gowen
  • Hey again - sure would be fun to meet up - maybe down at Savannah Rapids? I took my trike to ChainReaction yesterday - won't get it back for a week - putting on new wide tires, basket......lights....etc....

I have actually been little under the weather myself - but as soon as I get it back I want to head down to the bike path down at Savannah Rapids - I live in the area -

Let me give you my email so we can talk easier - I don't check this forum very much.......i will send private..........

some of my friends love my trike - but say they can't afford it - it was a good chunk of change - but well worth it - I love being outside on it - even just around my subdivision -

hope to hear from ya soon - Tammy
  • I just bought a Rambler 2 weeks ago from Chain Reaction!  And yes there is a TerraTrike group.  Jim Meyer sorta heads it up - his e-mail address is: csratriking@gmail.com - they are planning a ride in VA on the New River trail the first week-end in October.  I ride the Greeneway 10 miles a day, 6-7 a.m. usually.  Call me if you want to come along - Ken Wilson, 706-831-6930 - email: ken@strmail.net.  I really tricked this bike out...with the upgraded All Road Wheel Package, Tail-light/turn-signal kit, headrest, etc.  I'm just loving it!  No more numb wrists, sore butt, or sore neck/shoulder!  Reading the comments about cost...it's a small price to pay for good health & a good clean hobby.  -Ken
  • Ken, 

Thanks for pointing this out to me.  I didn't know this was on the TerraTrike webpage.

If there are any trikers in the CSRA and wish to ride with us, just send me an email at 

csratriking@gmail.com

and I'll add you to distribution.
  • Does the turn light / signal kit work well? Is it bright enough to be seen under sunny conditions?
  • Heya Jeff!

I'll ride with ya!  Let me know when you are riding or I'll meet you over at the North Augusta Greenway.

Jim