My first tadpole

edited February 2012 in Rambler
Hi guys,
Just retired after 30 years of flying in May. Used to ride two wheels, but after a motorcycle accident that left me with a Neck fracture, damaged nerves in my shoulders, total knee, and several other fractures, I found my relief. The Rambler! Test drove it at my local dealer in Lincoln Ne. Fell in love. Ordered it last week should be in Friday. Can't wait to get it out as soon as the snow melts in Lincoln. Looking forward to hearing from others with the first and old timers on a trike.

Comments

• Welcome to the tadpole world
    “May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”
  • Congrats on your new Rambler. Now you will be a trike pilot :D
    Nelson

Do things right! Do right things!
  • Welcome!!!!

I hope you have as much fun as I do,

Marian
    Marian

Rover 8 with 24T chain ring and shorter crankset
    Walky Dog - Checkers - whippet mix
    Bike Tow Leash - Cleo - boxer/English bulldog mix
    Puprunner http://www.puprunners.com/index.html

Be yourself; everyone else is taken.
  • Here we Go,

Get to pick up my rambler at 3:00pm today. Haven't been this excited since I flew a Lear Jet for the first time. Looking forward to having a comfortable ride, instead of the pain on my two wheeler.

Any one know how to post a message on two forums IE: Rambler and General? With my disabilities I'm interested in posting with others that have disabilities as well as the Rambler.

Snakeyes