HAPPY CANADIAN RAMBLER CUSTOMER

edited June 2012 in Rambler
It's not me to be as upset as I was in my original post, and to leave it anywhere for the world to read. My apology's to TerraTrike.

Comments

• I would contact your dealer and see if there is any way you can get an orange Rambler. I think there may be. I will also talk to dealer sales and see if we can do something about it. Also, the delay is not your dealer's fault. The Ramblers have had such an overwhelmingly great response that we sold out faster than we could have imagined! That means you are getting something that's greatly sought after!!

oh...Who is your dealer? That way I can work on something at this end.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks for your timely reply Kelly.
    I've since cooled down and realised that this is a great item that I've purchased from Terratrike and I must wait for a good thing.
  • We'll get you sorted out. Talking to our dealer department.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks for sorting everything out Kelly. As of today...as far as I know my trike is being shipped out. The count down begins. : )
  • Jainy wrote:
    Thanks for sorting everything out Kelly. As of today...as far as I know my trike is being shipped out. The count down begins. : )

im pulling for you Jainy, i hope it works out for you and you get your Rambler in time.
    i love my Rambler, its a beautiful ride :D
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks bootNreboot. It's frustrating living in an country where trikes are a rare find. We do have a number of dealers, but all merch is usually from USA,UK,or Europe. The wait is painful, as the weather here is perfect for trikin'. Very sick of my bike and the body aches it's causing, and I know I'll be feeling better once I can relax and go for a ride. I've read a ton about the Rambler and I'm sure I'll love mine as much as you do. Cheers! : )
  • Jainy wrote:
    Thanks bootNreboot. It's frustrating living in an country where trikes are a rare find. We do have a number of dealers, but all merch is usually from USA,UK,or Europe. The wait is painful, as the weather here is perfect for trikin'. Very sick of my bike and the body aches it's causing, and I know I'll be feeling better once I can relax and go for a ride. I've read a ton about the Rambler and I'm sure I'll love mine as much as you do. Cheers! : )

Exact reason for me going with the Rambler too. My elbows would kill me when done biking, Dr. says arthritis is getting to me, the pounding that elbows take and just supporting body weight as you ride would aggravate my hands, shoulders and elbows.
    I choose the Rambler for the reason of a higher seat that allows me to simply sit down and go, when I'm done riding just stop and stand up, just like getting up off my living room recliner.... ;)

My first ride was over 20 miles, after almost 2 hours of riding i pulled up to my car at the parking lot and said,..."Well I'll be darned, my hands aren't numb, my elbows don't hurt and i feel great!" Got a good cardio workout, worked the leg muscles good and was ready for more!
    I'm almost 60 yrs old and there is no way i wanted to give up riding our bike trails, i love the outdoors. I figure my Rambler will keep me going till I'm pushing up daisy's..lol :lol:
    Enjoy your ride when you get it Jainy!
  • Jainy wrote:

Exact reason for me going with the Rambler too. My elbows would kill me when done biking, Dr. says arthritis is getting to me, the pounding that elbows take and just supporting body weight as you ride would aggravate my hands, shoulders and elbows.
    I choose the Rambler for the reason of a higher seat that allows me to simply sit down and go, when I'm done riding just stop and stand up, just like getting up off my living room recliner.... ;)

My first ride was over 20 miles, after almost 2 hours of riding i pulled up to my car at the parking lot and said,..."Well I'll be darned, my hands aren't numb, my elbows don't hurt and i feel great!" Got a good cardio workout, worked the leg muscles good and was ready for more!
    I'm almost 60 yrs old and there is no way i wanted to give up riding our bike trails, i love the outdoors. I figure my Rambler will keep me going till I'm pushing up daisy's..lol :lol:
    Enjoy your ride when you get it Jainy!

I'm sure there are a great deal of us, who have chosen the Rambler for all the reasons you've listed. I too have arthritis in my hands, feet and knee's, plus an ongoing battle with balance due to a life long hearing problem. So this is about the only thing I can afford to cycle on at this point. Being on blood thinners as well, I really can not chance falling off of my 25" framed - racing bike. Sound like a wreck??? You betcha! lol. Age... and my job as a welder/ blue collar worker has taken it's toll over the years. My reward hopefully will be to relax and exercise without creating further body pain. So needless to say I WILL enjoy my Rambler... big time!
  • Happy to report that I was able to pick up my Rambler yesterday. The guys at Braun's is Bicycles did a great job, setting everything up for me. It was hailing just before I arrived at the shop, and the rain prevented me from taking it for a spin around the parking lot. So we loaded her into my van and I headed north to the half way point of my trip, got out and took her for a spin around a quiet lil' town at dusk. The guys at the bike shop had put my lights that I brought with me on, as well as new pedals. I've since had it out this evening and it's really great fun. My dog has learned quickly how to run beside me and I'm sure she'll enjoy getting out and about again. This will offered me a freedom that I've missed since packing in my bicycle last summer. :D