Dealer trouble.

edited August 2012 in Legacy Products
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Wonder if anyone else has dealer problem. Like you take your Terratrike whatever and ask them to put the top L bracket on and replace a seat bolt. Then you get the trike back and they totally reroute the chain to where it's under under. Not unter onfront and under over on bacck like Terratrike says it's supposed to be. I'm very very mad and don't know what to do the other TT dealer is clear in Fairfield ohio and I'm on a fixed income. WHAT ON EARTH AM IS SUPPOSED TO DO KEEP PAIYING PEOPLE TO TAKE ME DOWN THERE TO FAIRFIELD CYCLE OR CLEAR UP NORTH TO GET A BIKE SHOP THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

Comments

• Sorry to hear about your troubles! You can just take it to a bike shop that is local and their mechanic can give our guys a call and sort things out. I would call your TT shop that routed it wrong. Chances are they will do what they can to make you happy and get the situation sorted out at no extra cost to you if they truly did something wrong. I'm forwarding your post on to our dealer department. Thanks for your input and don't get frustrated yet! This can be sorted out!
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • What dealer did you purchase through?
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • The Bicycle Stop here in Springfield Ohio. They are the only dealer i can get to. Usually I make them fix the right way after I call you and then take it back to them I'm really getting tired of dealing with them. Wish like heck I could learn from your shop up there how to fix my own trike the right way. They have forbode me to work on my own trike they told me not to even pick up a wrench to fix it. There was a time that I tried to fix my trike and they ended up having to fix my mess up. So the forbode me to ever work on my own trike. Like I've stated I'm getting very tired of working with them. I am Legally Blind maybe they are trying to get one over on me like I don't know what my own trike feel like when it's running right and when it's running wrong. When it's right it rides like a dream. when it's not working it's like riding in hell I have to fight for every gear and hope the chain don't jump. The last time they under undered me I tried going up hill at church and the chain jumped on me and I had to back down the hill and have my friends put the chain back on the hub. Sorry for the long message. Just need to talk to someone and get my point acrossed. :(
  • Thank you to the Terratrike I'm glad you all have totally awesome customer service. If I have any troubles I can always call you all and say hey how do you do this or that and get a good answer and don't get well Shawn it supposed to be under under when it's supposed to be under under on front and Under Over in back.