Very unique Rover with Nuvinci CVT and likewise unique 16 spd Rambler for sale in Kansas City area.

edited December 2015 in Classifieds
Health has prevented us from riding our Trikes for the past two years.

The Rover is TT's first with NuVinci N360 CVT hub and has a triple crank up front for a very wide rande of gearing. It has new Schwalbe Big Apple tires 20" x 2.0" frt. and 20"x 2.15" rear. It has beautiful Woody's custom fenders with, Topek OS bike rack with intregal lock storage, and Topeak MTX trunk bag with zip out panniers, I have over $2700 invested in the trike including over $1400 in options! I am asking $1400 for this Rover.

The Rambler is TT's factory prototype and is yellow and has a slightly shorter wheel base than current models. It is a 16 speed with 8 speed external rear hub and 2 speed front crankset. I have over $2000 invested in this trike including TT's original discount of $499. I am asking $1100 for this beautiful Rambler.

Both trikes have been lightly riden and have been in storage for the last two years. Both have been well maintained, stored indoors, never in a mishap, and look as new. I have a list of options and recent photos that I can email to interested parties. I cannot ship, but would consider delivery up to 250 miles from my home in Kearney, MO.

Email Dave at: