rear Idler for Cruiser?

edited February 2010 in Legacy Products
I have the Heavy Duty front Idler set for my Cruiser... is there anything to be gained by upgrading the rear idler on my Cruiser, and what model would I buy? Thanks!

Comments

• We recommend going to the TerraTrike 13t idler set in the rear if you care to upgrade the rear idlers. This will quiet down the drivetrain even more.
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • Jessica,
    I just received my upgrade 13T idlers for my new cruiser. The installation of the front ones, with the larger bracket, was pretty straighforward, but there were no larger brackets included in the kit for the rear ones. Do the rear ones not require the brackets that appear to keep the chains from jumping off the idler? Should I just install them in place of the stock, toothless idlers and ignore the brackets? (the old ones are too small for the larger toothed idlers)

Thanks for all your help.

Dennis
  • Dennis,

You do need the larger L-brackets for the 13t idlers. Please call or email us if you haven't already done so and we can get them on their way!

Whenever you have time sensitive questions please call or email us. That gives us the opportunity to respond immediately!
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike