FS: Rover 8 Brighton Lansing Ann Arbor Michigan area

Rover 8 For Sale.  Upgrading to a Traveler, so I'll have to let my Rover 8 go.  Only ridden for a couple of years, full maintenance every year.  Looking to get $650.  Upgraded tires

Comments

• Is this an 8 internal or external?
  • Internal in back
  • Can can you ship. What Kind of payment.
  • If you cover the shipping. Cashiers check will work.
  • Check several shipping companies for costs.  When I moved from Virginia to Florida last year it cost $160 to pack my Rover in a box and would have cost $600 to ship it.  I instead sent it with my furniture.

It may be cheaper to rent a truck and pick it up.
  • Do you still have the rover for sale.  I live in lansing michigan.  About how far would I have to drive to pick it up.  My cell phone # is  (517) 455- six two four three.
  • I can't tell when this was posted, is it still for sale?
  • If it is still available I'm ready to come get it this weekend from Kalamazoo. 269-370-1458.
  • can you post a picture I am looking to get a tadpole I have balance issues

• Still for sale?
  • I have been out of town on business. I still have it for any who still have an interest.
  • You should keep it so a companion can always ride with you!  I've considered buying another one.  But I'm way too far from you.  That is a very good price.
  • Hi, new here, but very interested in a used Rover. Please call me so I can ask a few questions and schedule a time for me to purchase. I am gone this weekend (leaving Thursday afternoon) but I am available before or after that. Please call ASAP 517 area code, number 721 - ten, sixteen.

Mike
  • I am interested in this I am in Flint area thanks

• Can you pm me on face book your phone number? I live in Greenville, Mi. and would like to check it out. I have a trike now but my wife is looking for one
    Thanks
  • I am still interested in Flint Mich can you call me at 810.814.9872 thanks
  • I messaged you back in March and haven't heard back from you. Please call 616-788-4200. Thanks Dan
  • Do you still have trike?