custom colors

Hello. Soon I will be ordering my boy a Zoomer. He really wants it to be in blue. Is that something you can do? If yes, is there an upcharge? If yes, then how much would that be? And my last Question is, how long is the wait so I know how soon to order it?

Comments

• Custom colors are available for our trikes.

The fee for a custom color is $200.

Lead time is about 2wks.

If you have a specific day you want it to arrive, it's better to give us more time than less - an extra week wouldn't hurt. We can always hold it a few days until you are ready for us to ship it. And we do not need to receive payment until the day it ships.
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • thanks. I will call it in next week. I will be able to come in and pick it up on a saturday. My boy will be very excited.
  • Just saw this trike being built - VERY COOL !
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • AGREED!

We'd love to have a picture of this TerraTrike Zoomer - with the owner's consent and hopefully with the owner in it! - to put on the site.

The sparkle blue is very sharp!
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • very cool! thanks. i will call you today to see if i come out this saturday or next. i have one very excited 8 yr old who loves to have his picture taken! and be the center for attention!!!
  • Bumblebee,

Every kid should have a dad as cool as you! :D
    Recumbent Riders Are Laid Back People
    State of Residence: Arizona Hometown: WHEELING, WV
    Hometown's Motto: Get the Wheeling Feeling My Motto: I got the 3 Wheeling Feeling!
  • thanks Bubba Bear! i'm not usaually this cool, but once in a while i can do something good
  • i took a few pictures with my phone saturday. if you want i can try to send them to your e-mail, if you still want to post them.
  • Of course! I'll get them to the right person and we'll have them up in a week!
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • i sent a picture for you. let me know if you got it. i can't wait to see it on the site!
  • Hey Jess,

One of the trikes I'm considering buying is the Terra Trike Sport Pro. I'd like one in Ultra Banana. Would it be $200 extra for that since it isn't a color usually made for that model trike?

Also, if possible, how much would it cost for a multi-color paint job? I was thinking about a tye-dyed theme with red, blue, yellow green and orange swirled together like a tye-dyed t-shirt.

Is that too outrageous or impossible to do?

I figure it never hurts to ask! :D
    Hometown's Motto: Get the Wheeling Feeling My Motto: I got the 3 Wheeling Feeling!
  • If you are okay with the color name being "Safety Yellow," that would fall within the realm of free custom colors.

Looking at a paint job that intricate, the charge would be well over $500, closer to an additional $1,000. Let us know if you would like us to get a precise quote.

And no, it doesn't hurt to ask!
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • Safety Yellow, Ultra Banana, who cares?

As long as it's bright yellow, I'm cool with it.

That little tidbit of info may have just sealed the deal for me!

The color I want at no extra charge? You guys ROCK!

Do you have any pix of a trike in Safety Yellow or is that the same color on the Zoomer?
  • We do not have a picture - but it is basically an industrial safety yellow, one you might see in a warehouse. It's like the original Zoomer color, which was the Ultra Banana(yellow-yellow) versus the current Sunset Gold(gold-yellow).
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • Jess_Kess wrote:
    We do not have a picture - but it is basically an industrial safety yellow, one you might see in a warehouse. It's like the original Zoomer color, which was the Ultra Banana(yellow-yellow) versus the current Sunset Gold(gold-yellow).

You're just full of good news, today!

I think I'm just a test drive away from getting my trike!