Rover Tandem For Sale

edited August 2016 in Classifieds
Gently used Rover Tandem 8 speed with IPS for sale.  Wife never got the hang of it, so ready to sell after just a few outings. Still have original, unused decal package.  Will throw in roof mounted manual hoist/lift for storage. Asking $1750, in Phoenix area. Please email me at jallendavies1968@@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Comments

• Do you any accessories with your tandem- mirrors, flag, mesh seat, fenders, headlight/taillight, neck-rest, water bottle cage, horn, helmets, etc.? Can you send photos?
  • Yes, it has a mirror, pump, and two water bottle cages. I will upload pics shortly, but it is typical silver frame with black seats.
  • I'm happy to email pics, as for the life of me I cannot figure out how to upload my own pics when the only option I see is to provide a url for my photos.
  • Do you have a bike shop that will ship?

• UPS will box and ship it.  Also, there is a special bike shipment company.  I can't remember the name right now but have heard that they do an excellent job.
  • edited September 2016
    jallendavies1968, url is your only option regarding pics/videos. You need to upload them somewhere else like FaceBook/Dropbox/Imgur/Flickr/PhotoBucket/etc.

- PaulNM
  • Is this bike still available?
    Thanks, Dan