FOR SALE: TerraTrike Rover 8-speed (SA) $900 obo Rockville, MD (DC/MD/VA)

For Sale: Like New TerraTrike Rover 8-Speed (SA internal). $900 or best offer.

Purchased new in 2013 for use as rehab/therapy. Minimal usage only
around the driveway and park; less than 50 miles total so practically
new. This Rover is in
excellent condition and has always
been garage stored. Available 9/6/2016.

Comments

• There are so many great trails in the DC area.  Get out and ride!
  • @MoCoCyclist, I purchased a used Rover 8i this summer for $650 with several added accessories. Found this website recently: http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/searchlistingdetail.aspx?id=3049694 The value listed here may be a little bit low, but I believe you are asking more than you are likely to receive. I'd suggest you listing it at $700 and being willing to take as little as $600.

I hope you get what you hope to get for your Rover, but you might be asking more than someone knowledgable is willing to pay. Just saying... Most Rover 8 internals sold on this site this summer $600-$750 without extras.

All this said, I have to totally agree with Florida_bound. There is nothing outdoors you can do that is better for rehabbing from knee & hip surgery than riding a recumbent trike at a high cadence (crank rpm), or so say's my orthopedic surgeon. Best of luck whatever you decide to do. btw... one total knee, one total hip, and two total shoulder replacements later, I haven't found anything that has come close to being as good for my knees and hips than my Rover trike!
  • Thanks for the info and link TrikeBirder! I'm going to take your advice and adjust the price as this Trike is just sitting in my garage, waiting for a new owner. I'm selling this for my neighbor since she was just deployed; she bought this for her mother to use as part of her rehab following a stroke. It was really helpful in increasing her mother's function and mobility.

• Hi- Is this still available? Please email me- jmorton@artspromo.org  Thanks!
  • is this trike still available contact me at tmvahalla@gmail.com
  • I'm located in Fredericksburg, is your rover an internal or external 8, and do you still have it? If so, what is your asking price?

Thanks,

Howard
  • Howardss57@aol.com