9/13/16 TerraTrike Rover 8 with lots of extras $695 Eldorado, TX

edited September 2016 in Classifieds
Just wanted to pass this information on. I just came across this post and it is something I have been looking for but too too many miles away for me to take advantage of.  Maybe someone else is closer and can take advantage of this and pass on a tip to me of one available in Tennessee. :) Gives hope to me that they are out there and at an affordable price to me!

Comments

• Thanks for mentioning the trike I have for sale. Here is my listing (I can email pics if you are interested).
    Selling my Terratrike Rover with many extras. Shimano 8 speed, Krispy Steve head rest, marathon tires on front, marathon plus tire on rear, Terratrike over seat storage bag, water bottle holder, mirror, headlight and taillight, cat eye computer, older Garmin GPS, Bent Rider flag, rear rack (new, never installed), and trike cover. Also comes with air pump and tools in case of a flat. Trike is in excellent condition, barely used and always stored inside. Trike is located in Eldorado, TX. Priced at $695 for a quick sale.
  • Trike is PPU
  • is trike still available?

• I guess your trike sold?  thanks!

• Is the bike still available?