It's official - The Rover is bringing triking to the masses!

edited April 2010 in Rover
Check out the mini site at:
Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky

• I was initially hesitant to consider a trike with only 8 speeds, but after reading the review, I am intrigued. The site claims the accessories should fit this model as well, so will there be a 26” rear wheel option? Of course that would also impact performance of the 8 speed hub…

Is there a reason the mesh seat was swapped? In Texas, that will make a difference.

One other thought... Any chance there will be a better shipping rate on this trike since it can be broken down more easily for packing?
  • Pricepoint!

You have the option to upgrade to the other mesh.

This trike will still only be available fully assembled to direct customers, and will have the same shipping cost as our other models.
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
  • BentCast Episode #1

BentCast's recent issue features a visit to TerraTrike and a great interview with some familiar folks about the Rover.

This first episode features an interview with the guys at TerraTrike and another with Jim Woodside of Woodside Cycles. Cut and Paste the link below and enjoy! Or you can search and subscribe at iTunes. Just search for ‘BentCast. ... isode1.mp3
    Tombent - My Rover