Path 8 is Available!

edited April 2010 in Legacy Products
The New Path 8 is now in stock and selling like hot cakes!

Comments

• Hope they don't sell out before I get to order mine. I should be ordering sometime this month, save me one! :D
  • No worries, there's one in the back with your name ALL over it!
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator
    TerraTrike
  • Just ordered it! I can't wait for it to get here. Birthday is mid May, so what an early birthday present this will be!
  • trikerider wrote:
    Just ordered it! I can't wait for it to get here. Birthday is mid May, so what an early birthday present this will be!

Dang! All I got was a crappy tie for my birthday
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • i just bought one for my wife and i. i cant wait to get mine. my wife was able to bring her's home cause they had one at the dealer in her size
  • Still waiting. My wife has been riding hers like crazy. I wish i could ride with her........
  • Did you order it from us or a dealer?
    Just give us a call and we can tell you where it is in the build queue, however we are running about 3 days now for a full build.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • Hi, i have terratrike path 8 recently bought in april 2010. I has dual mirror and terratrike bag( 49 $). It is in excellent condition with the receipt. i paid including everything+ accessories = 1450 dollars. now i will sell at 1100 dollars cause i am moving to another city. Anybody interested, send me email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pemabenza@gmail.com">pemabenza@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->