For Sale Cruiser with Hi-Speed Drive

I have a well maintained TerraTrike Cruiser for sale in Northern Indiana (near exit 107 on I 80/90). Upgrades include: Hi-Speed Drive, Schalbe Marathon Tires, Rear Luggage Rack, Two Mirrors, Seat Wedge, Water Bottle Cage, SRAM Twist Shifter, Tools and Spare Idlers. The boom is 16 1/2 inches over all length. The machine is set-up for a 5'-10" rider with available seat position adjustment in both directions. I am asking $1000.00. Pictures are available by text for serious inquiries.

Comments

• Is the bike still available?
  • Yes, the bike is still available.
  • can you send photos please we are in Mich looking for another to add so family has one thanks jmiley3@yahoo.com

• I didn't see the Cruiser on Terra Trike's website. Is it for touring or speed? How many miles are on the bike?
  • Michael, The Cruiser was purchased in 2011 and is now a legacy model. It was marketed for cruising on day trips, hence the name. It has about 9500 miles on it and runs and looks very nice. I have replaced wear parts such as tires, chain and cassette with new. Send me an email address for pictures.
  • Hello,could you please send me some pictures of this Cruiser? Thank you.
  • email: gregcindyhook@gmail.com, and text is 316-433-8517. Thank you.
  • The Trike has been sold!