Terra Trike Rover recumbent adult 8 speed tricycle Westchester County New York

Welcome and thank you for your interests in this barely used Terra Trike Rover adult recumbent bicycle.  My friend bought this in 2013 after seeing someone in a cycling club in New York ride one.  She purchased it from a dealer in upstate New York which at that time was the closest dealer.  The dealer delivered the Rover to her on his way to make New York City and Westchester County deliveries.  Regrettably she has only been able to use it a couple of times due to health issues. The bike is adjusted for someone 5 ft. 6 inches and adjusts for someone 7 ft. It has been stored inside and is in excellent condition.  While she hates to part with it she is in desperate need of funds to pay off medical bills. 
  • Terra Trike Rover
  • Available for pick up in Brewster, NY
  • 8 Speed
  • Retails new for $1300.00
  • E=Frame Material:  Hi-Ten Steel
  • Steering System: Direct
  • Seat Type:  Chro-moly Steel Frame
  • Boom Type:  Adjustable Boom
  • Overall Length:  69.5 inches
  • Overall Width:  33 inches
  • Seat Height 16.5 inches
  • Combined load limit:  400 lbs
  • Turning dimensions 5 inch radius, 10 ft diameter
  • Pick up only in Brewster NY
  • Payment via Paypal

Comments

• What is the asking price?
    I have a friend with TBI that is looking for a trike. I can put you in contact with her mother.
  • Hi, I'm interested in this TerraTrike rover. I live in Carmel N.Y. which is the town next to Brewster so it's very close and convenient. Perhaps we could set up a meeting to view and perhaps test ride?.. Feel free to e-mail me at BigEH1@yahoo.com to discuss any details... Thanks.

• You can email me directly as well. I am also nearby and very interested. kdkeithley@yahoo.com