ROVERS ARE HERE!

edited July 2010 in Rover
........and Rovers are gone!

The first container of Rovers showed up today, and the majority have been shipped right back out. The trikes that are to be shipped out fully built will probably take a day or two to build up before they are sent but we are hoping to get all of them out by the weekend.

The next container of Rovers is due first week of July, however, those TOO are all sold out.

So if you are interested in one of the hot new trikes, you better get a pre-order in for the August batch. We are pretty certain that these will also sell out before it’s due to arrive.

And for those of you who have them on order and have been waiting patiently, thank you and they’ll be there shortly!

Check out the photos here: http://www.terratrike.com/news.php#2010-06-10
Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky

Comments

• I wonder who is happier to see the Rover arrive? Is it everyone at TerraTrike who no longer have to answer the "Are they here yet?" or is it all of us asking the question?

Thanx for the pics Jeff, my question is do we get to know how many Rovers fit into a shipping container?

Tizzy
  • Indeed, they are!

1.JPG

2.JPG

:mrgreen: Lawn chairs on wheels!
    I meant to get a picture of one of our Rovers next to a lawn chair,
    showing the Rover seat slightly higher--but I forgot to.

--
    Moe
  • va3tng wrote:
    I wonder who is happier to see the Rover arrive? Is it everyone at TerraTrike who no longer have to answer the "Are they here yet?" or is it all of us asking the question?

Thanx for the pics Jeff, my question is do we get to know how many Rovers fit into a shipping container?

Tizzy

Between 250 and 300 depending on the amount of other things (accessories, etc.) that are also on the container.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky