Flags

2»

Comments

• @chonk will this be a live FB streaming thing again?
  • This is the first time I've seen the tool bar. Interesting!
  • Fantastic!

We're starting to get the old forums back. (Just wish all of my posts hadn't died, though. I had a lot of great info I shared in my discoveries of Triking...)

In any case, looking forward to hearing what the news is. I hope it's something that Allen (Goldmember) would have called me about. (If you see that guy, tell him the Alaskan Squid says "Semper Fi!" Miss that Jarhead around here!)
  • Yes. Facebook live.
    Although prolly shorter.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • Flags are back up on the store website.
  • Thank you, @chonk.
    @Jrobiso2 ... that's tomorrow fella.
  • Got my flag today. Going to try it out tomorrow if the rain finally stops. No drought here in the Florida panhandle.
  • edited June 2017
    Found a Motorcycle Flag set, double-sided & stitched, USA & (New) Air Force emblem.

Thing was.. there was either 6" x 9" or 10" x 15" - TerraTrike's are 8.5" x 10"
    From what I gathered 6x9 flags are rated for 70 MPH, whereas 10x15 are for 35 MPH or parades.
    TerraTrike's flags are also lighter in weight, though printed on one side.

Had to get that little snake, was so cute for Don't Tread on Me - which sort of has a double-meaning. If you ride bike paths there are gonna be snakes stretched out there, and you DEFINITELY don't want to be riding over a snattlerake on your trike!
    Would like to get that cute lil snake on a TerraTrike vest patch too.
  • Ok, I found a great feature of the new flags TT is selling. There is a reflective strip around the outside of the flag. I don't ride at night but saw this when I opened the door to the garage.

For those of you who ride after dark, this would really help to make you visible to drivers since the flag is so high up.
  • edited June 2017
    Reflective strip eh? :D

Evening
    20161116_171611_zps7lgwme02.jpg

Night
    20161109_220920_zpsfoxbcbqw.jpg

• What's on the rims? Anything? They look reflective.
  • I use a 3M 1" wide reflective tape on the inside rims. It worked well for me in the early 90's and decided to do it again. Have red on the back rim now too using a different spacing pattern.

DSC01720_zpsmxlzkazt.jpg
  • edited June 2017
    New TT flags to debut soon. Unfortunately none with cloaking technology....