Fireside Chat With Chonk

14567810»

Comments

• Android and Mac iOS apps are now available for the E.V.O.
    http://bit.ly/2y7FtDd
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • **sniff** I need a #400 limit, or at least a #350.
    Dang it TT, even us fat boys need some help up the hills! Or should I say ESPECIALLY is fat boys need help up the hill?
  • The more weight you have, the harder it is to start off. That's the hardest part for me. Once I get some speed, no problem making it up hills.
  • There was a person at the hill climb challenge at Rider Fest who had an electric assist and the battery died on the was up.
  • What's the latest, Mr. @chonk ?
    Snow/ice kits for trikes??
  • "Plus we've made our heel retention straps standard on all new trikes to combat leg suck and to hopefully pull the rest of the industry along in doing the same.

Where does one acquire these? I have a set on the stoker pedals but when I tried to order additional from TT online was advised they're no longer available.
  • That's exactly what I ordered. Was told unavailable. Given the impression they were discontinued ?? I bought an "aircraft cable" product that seems very durable but is awkward to mount and requires tools to adjust. Adjustment requires multiple iterations.
    Will call TT tomorrow. I've received class service from them on other parts and accessories.
  • We've had other heel support type products in the past. Maybe they confused what you where asking for with one of those products. Ask for the "Comfort Pedal Conversion Kit".
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • Are there any seat warmer inserts available, for winter riding, that run off small (light-weight) power packs?
  • I bought my "Comfort Pedal Conversion Kit" at Jack's in Dearborn. Used them for a few months, switched to SPDs.