two terra trike tours - $1,900

edited May 15 in Classifieds
I live in Rockford, Michigan. It is a twenty minute drive from my house to the Terra Trike showroom. Nonetheless, when my beloved and I decided to try triking, we purchased used. I purchased these trikes from the original owners during the summer of 2011. They, in turn, had purchased them from Terra Trike in either late 2009 or early 2010. The prior owners rode the trikes coast to coast, Atlantic to Pacific. Then they moved to a home in Colorado on a dirt road. Figuring the trikes would not thrive on the dirt roads, they sold them to me. When I picked up the trikes from the freight service, I immediately took them to Terra Trike (when they were still in their old building) for a tune-up. Terra Trike has tuned them up every couple of years since. We have not put near the mileage on the trikes that the previous owners did. We live close to a rail/trail. We have used them some for commuting and some for riding paved trials and, once in a while, we have gone for a longer weekend ride. I estimate that each trike has about 3500 miles on it. The trikes follow the normal specs of the Tour. I am no expert on components, but here goes: bar end shifters; shimano clip in pedals; FSA chain ring 52/42/30; shimano slx 9 speed cassette; Avid disc brakes; velcro parking brake; Schwalbe Marathon 20 x 1.5 tires (one of the trikes has a 20x1.75 tire in the rear); one trike has a cateye strada computer, the other a planet bike computer; both bikes have a rear rack ; and the Terra Trike flags are included. We would keep them, but we are going to start trike commuting more regularly and our aging bodies have voted for suspended trikes. I am willing to drive a couple of hours to meet a purchaser. I have a call into Terra Trike to see what they will charge to box and ship the trikes.

Comments

• where and when could look at them we are in Flint looking to add 2 trikes
  • My cell is 6168286135. text me and we can arrange a time and place
  • The trikes are sold
  • thank you so much got the video post on Facebook of the dogs pulling