Rambler for SALE in Southern California LIKE NEW $1500 WILL TRANSPORT

I've got a Rambler with less than 250 miles on it for sale! Bought in Oklahoma, but then I moved to CA not too long after and I don't really ride it here because the bike lanes are too narrow.

It comes with many TerraTrike accessories:
  • Seat wedge
  • Lumbar support
  • Water bottle cage
  • Boom mount w/ LED multi-mode headlight included
  • Cargo rack w/ bag included
  • Front AND rear fenders
  • Universal Trike Carrier car rack w/ storage bag included

Check out the pictures! Everything is in LIKE NEW condition: treads/tubes, seat upholstery, sprocket/chain, brakes, frame, rims, paint. This trike was barely used, it is almost off the showroom floor. I will drive with this up to two hours away from Ventura County to make the sale. I accept Paypal or cash. Contact me at cratkins82@gmail.com or by mobile @ 419-503-1701.

78y02mr0gqih.jpg
1mrecpiwsb0n.jpg
llz9xlwq80ds.jpg
vaiava3mt3rk.jpg
lrxmaqxnbe9u.jpg
fao1qol4vcow.jpg

Comments

• Probably easier to sell the accessories separately and just ask 50% of what new trike sells for if you want to move it relatively quickly - IMHO. I have purchased two TerraTrikes (one just a year old, and one two years old), both used, both with extra accessories, and both for LESS than 50% of the cost of the same basic new trike model alone. Best of luck.
  • Good tip, thanks. It was hard to establish a resale value on such a niche item.
  • edited September 9
    SOLD!!! (and for asking price too!)
  • Awesome! Congratulations.