used Zoomer for sale

I have a used Zoomer that I can no longer use due to a foot problem, and my wife is getting ready to place it on eBay. We're in SW Michigan on the Apple Cider Century route. It has Power Grips on the pedals, rear view mirrors and two cup holders. It has three sprockets on the front derailleur and 8 on the back. I bought it used in 2010, so I am not certain what year it is, maybe 2007. It has 20 x 1.75 inch wheels all around and is in good condition, with a minor amount of rust from age. I would rather not have the hassle of packing and shipping, but will consider delivering within about a hundred miles for a small fee, or you could come ride the Apple Cider Century and then take it home. It's September 24th. Tickets may still be available for the ride. $800 could put this in you garage, if you act before my wife gets it listed on eBay.

Comments

• Photos? Town and/or county you are in? How can we contact you (phone, email)?
  • We live on the "Apple Cider Century" route in Berrien County, Michigan, that is on the 24th of this month. It's yellow, and we will have it out for riders to look at. Here are some photos. We've had one offer, much lower, but won't consider it until after the ride, when we think we will have a lot of interest.
  • 2v0xmc1hs4ru.jpg
    kooufbxnp28y.jpg
    c45wp6swbgfl.jpg

Here's another try at photos, after taking a second look and finding the first dissappeared after looking like they went through.