24 1nch fenders

Upgrading my 2015 Rambler to 24 inch tires and wheels. What are people doing for fenders? Thanks

Comments

• Waiting....tic...tic...tic...
  • threegz wrote: »
    Upgrading my 2015 Rambler to 24 inch tires and wheels. What are people doing for fenders? Thanks

Any day now they are supposed to release fenders they will be selling for 24 inch wheels. Ask chonk.

Glenn
  • Soon grasshopper. They are on their way here.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • I think @Chonk has a fetish for certain old TV shows.
  • Are the fenders available yet? Wouldn’t want anyone to think I’m anxious to get them.
  • Saildogs wrote: »
    Are the fenders available yet? Wouldn’t want anyone to think I’m anxious to get them.

Me either!
  • The production sample is here which means the stock should be here very shortly.
    nlrbr1y8zqgf.jpg
    3yrjwkiaehqf.jpg
    mr4z2t8yhs21.jpg

Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• So, what is the price and when can I place my order?
  • Oh, and what is this RAT specific thing that you are teasing us about.
  • edited March 26
    $99.95 MSRP for front pair
    $49.99 MSRP for rear
    I should know better tomorrow on when you can order and when the shipment will arrive.

RAT special is almost ready to unveil. Hopefully early next week. But that will only be <$25
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Very nice looking to. Imho

Glenn
  • Can’t wait for fenders and RAT surprise!
  • Ratt concert tickets...
  • edited March 26
    Would even love a set of graphics for the fenders! But I'll settle for just the fenders right now.
  • chonk wrote: »
    $99.95 MSRP for front pair
    $49.99 MSRP for rear
    I should know better tomorrow on when you can order and when the shipment will arrive.

RAT special is almost ready to unveil. Hopefully early next week. But that will only be <$25

Chonk, wheres the pictures? They were here.

Thanks, Glenn
  • Chonk, wheres the pictures? They were here.

Thanks, Glenn[/quote]

Pics are still there!
  • Thanks, I see them now. They wouldnt load on my phone I guess. They sure look nice to. I like them.

Glenn
  • Hmmm. Prototypes, no mud flaps?
  • Chonk, I'm being very patient. But I am dying here, since you announced the fenders in late February, the one thing that I have been wanting since before I bought my RAT last MAY, now it's supposed to be in the 70's this week now and it's time to ride! What is the holdup?

• The holdup is making sure everything is right. In the past we'd announce things before we had them and either the shipment would be delayed or there would be a problem with the product, and then people would be pissed. So we've made a decision to not announce things until we get them here. I kind of broke that rule by letting you guys know earlier than I should have and of course we had a delay in the shipping. There was also an issue with the fender stays being too short when the production version showed up, but we've come up with a solution and that shouldn't delay the release - but you can see how these things quickly change.

So I keep saying "have patience" because its still a fluid situation - as most production manufacturing is. I want to announce them and get them to you guys just as bad as you want them - trust me. But I also want them to be perfect. They are on a container on the way here. We predict that it will show up first or second week of April.

Soon ;)
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• I do understand manufacturing delays better then most. Thanks for your candidness. Know that the instant that they are available, I want a full set!

Rob Fleeger
  • Thanks. Most people don't understand the complexities of manufacturing. Keep in mind I'm usually privy to new products waaayyy before any of you are and it's difficult to stay quiet and sometimes when things get delayed I get frustrated too.

That all being said - we've got some exciting stuff coming down the pike....... ;)

And you all will be the first to know when the fenders arrive.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Make sure you have samples of everything before Riderfest!
  • I’ll have one rack in da Fjord to tease you with, all aluminum.
  • No, I meant Terra Trike.
  • I knew that.