Wide Seat Replacement - Where are the dimensions?

How much wider is the Wide Rover Seat Frame and Mesh replacement?
One thing that irks me with TerraTrike is they do not put down dimensions on anything. Like a bag. doesn't say how wide the bag is inside, its depth, height. So what or how much can it hold??? The wider seat does not give dimensions of it. How much wider?

"Designed specifically to give riders more room on the seat of their Rover, this product would replace the stock seat frame and seat mesh. It is a great solution for those who feel unsupported by the stock seat style on the Rover, and is compatible with all Rover generations."
http://shop.terratrike.com/product-p/wide-seat-and-mesh.htm

One does not buy a pair of pants not knowing the size, nor does anyone buy just any tire without knowing the dimensions/sizes. And one does not simply buy a container to hold water without knowing container capacity. When advertising your wares people want to know dimensions & sizes to know if it will work for them. Your web designed need to put this out there to see the product - otherwise it may juts sit there ... unsold.

¬ ITL

Comments

• 1” wider, left and the right.
  • Only 1 inch?? So where the seat ends are hitting the insides of the thighs a 1" difference on each side would put them tubular ends in the middle of the thighs. Not a happy thought.

Thanks @Finn59 - not going to splurge on more pain. Will have to adopt a sweaty bottom with a cushion like @Jrobiso2 uses. :\ If I can find the link for the cushion he used.

¬ ITL
  • Didn’t see it on listing of accessories. Usually on last page.
  • Jonathan used a seat cushion he found on Amazon.

¬ ITL
  • That would definitely get the thighs off the frame. How would you attach it to the trike? I tend to slide forward in the seat. I'm sure that cushion would also if not tied down.
  • You could use a sticky back Velcro.
  • Cushion has a rubberized bottom and never slipped forward on me whatsoever (I was using the original non-mesh Rover seat, so I don't know how well the rubber grips the new mesh)
  • I have seen folks use a simple paracord line through the "genital gap" of the cushion and around the seat frame.
  • The granny seat cushion I was using did work okay, up until the material got pushed back into the cushion from use. So tempted to go to work on them tube ends with a 5# sledge hammer and flatten those ends down.

¬ ITL
  • The granny seat cushion I was using did work okay, up until the material got pushed back into the cushion from use. So tempted to go to work on them tube ends with a 5# sledge hammer and flatten those ends down.

Remember you will not be able to undo what a 5# hammer does.
  • Please video this deconstruction. I’ll buy a ticket to that show. :)
  • Granny seat cushion between the straps & seat with another on top of the seat worked in my favor. :)

¬ ITL