Old For Sale Ads

I’m new to this forum & one thing I don’t get is why the for sale ads are left on here for YEARS. Why are they not removed or at least marked Sold.

Comments

• Because most of us who post here already own a trike. I would suggest you look on EBAY.
  • Very few come back to the forum to update their ad.
  • We are buying our trikes from a TerraTrike dealer: I have listed and sold many items through the years on Craigslist, etc. & pull or delete ad as soon as I sell it. I just think it is rude not to pull a item if it’s sold. It’s a matter of consideration not to mention all who are “still wondering” no matter what the item is. That’s how I was brought up. Just say’n
  • How do you delete an old ad, post or classified?
  • romeo52 wrote: »
    How do you delete an old ad, post or classified?

That’s a good question. Since I am new to this forum I don’t have an answer, surely there is a way
  • Maybe that's another reason why nobody deletes old ads, we just don't know how!
  • They could of added a sold posting at the end.
  • Can you delete old ads from Craigslist or Ebay?
  • It's easy to delete Craigslist & Ebay ads.
  • Chonk said changes were coming to this forum but that was a month ago and I haven’t seen anything....yet.
  • We are buying our trikes from a TerraTrike dealer: I have listed and sold many items through the years on Craigslist, etc. & pull or delete ad as soon as I sell it. I just think it is rude not to pull a item if it’s sold. It’s a matter of consideration not to mention all who are “still wondering” no matter what the item is. That’s how I was brought up. Just say’n[/
    I fully agree. If nothing else, allow all classifieds to expire and disappear unless explicitly renewed. Hopefully a fix is implemented soon.