Basically new 2016 ROVER for SALE - $1800

I purchased this bike with intentions to get away and ride long distances by myself as I do a lot of family biking now. It didn't end up that as such. It has maybe 20 miles on it. I few rides around the development, 3 quick trips to the park within feet of my house.

It also comes with a Trike flag. Paid close $2150 with tax. Also comes with a TerraTrike book with instructions and original purchase receipt.

x24/AR

Speed

Drive System
Derailleur

Gear Inches
19-90 (20") 26-123 (26") 30-113 (AR)

Pedals
Standard Platform

Crankset
Truvativ Touro Triple 170mm 30/42/52t

Bottom Bracket
RPM Sealed Square Taper

Chain
KMC Z72 8 Speed

Front Deraileur
microSHIFT Triple

N/A

microSHIFT Triple

Rear Deraileur

microSHIFT 8 Sp

Cassette

Sram PG-830 11-30 8 Speed

Shifters

microSHIFT Trigger

Brake Levers

Promax Linear Pull, Locking

Brakes

Alhonga Mechanical

Wheels
TerraTrike Silver Single Wall/Black Double

Tires
Schwalbe Road Cruiser Reflective 20 X 1.75/Schwalbe Black Jack 24 X 1.9mb9csmiqaz3k.jpeg
qpq4thw6554w.jpeg

Comments

• Rover’s are blue. That is a Rambler I think.
  • Sure looks like a rambler. Says rambler on frame behind left front wheel. Where are you located?
  • Rovers come in different colors... they do have square tubing for the most part with a horizontal rear drop-out, and do not come with a front post

Aye, agree it is a Rambler.

Would very much like to see a post and gearing of a Rambler on a Rover though, even if it was a kit. There were a knock-off of Rovers that has a square slip-on square tubed front post, so anything is possible.

¬ ITL
  • Still waiting to know where bike is located
  • I read under his name where he listed it elsewhere that it/ he is in Cleveland OH
  • Thanks Finn59. I'm in Florida so too far to go look. Have a rover but would love to move to a rambler.