As some of you might know, we work closely with our local engineering school here in Grand Rapids.
By giving the students projects to work on, they benefit from real world experience that not only helps them, but occasionally
brings products to market that would normally take us years.
This is one of those examples.
Please take a few minutes to answer the questionnaire for these students regarding this years project. A fairing for recumbent trikes.
This does NOT mean we are working on a fairing for our trikes. This is simply a class project we've agreed to help them with.....although you never know
Put your responses in a thread post.
1. What do mostly use your TerraTrike for?
a. Commuting to work
d. Other (provide if forum allows)
2. Have you ever considered purchasing a fairing for your bike?
3. What feature do you most dislike on other fairing designs?
a. Lack of full enclosure of the rider.
b. Difficult or time consuming assembly.
c. Ease of entering/exiting the trike with fairing installed.
4. In what conditions would you use your fairing most?
a. All the time
b. Cold weather
c. Rain/Snow/Inclement Weather
d. Windy Days
5. What factor would you consider the most when purchasing a fairing for your TerraTrike.
a. Rain Protection
b. Cold Weather Protection
d. Other (provide if possible).
6. How much would you be willing to spend on a fairing for your TerraTrike?
a . Less than $150
b. $150 - $300
c. $300 - $450
d. $450 - 600
If possible, provide area to give additional comments or concerns about a fairing design.