SEAT BAG - how does it attach?

edited January 2011 in Accessories
How does the seat bag attach below the seat of a Rover - and stay there?

Comments

• It just slides onto the bottom of the seat, with the bag under the seat.
  • We actually put the seat bag over the top of the seat. You'll notice there are holes in the top and that's so you can still fit your flag through there. Going over the top of the seat it never will come off unless you take it off! You can try it under the seat, but no guarantees from us that it won't come off.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • kellib wrote:
    We actually put the seat bag over the top of the seat. You'll notice there are holes in the top and that's so you can still fit your flag through there. Going over the top of the seat it never will come off unless you take it off! You can try it under the seat, but no guarantees from us that it won't come off.

I have tried mine under the seat just to see how it worked, and haven't had any problem with it coming off on a 40 mile ride.
  • kellib wrote:
    We actually put the seat bag over the top of the seat. You'll notice there are holes in the top and that's so you can still fit your flag through there. Going over the top of the seat it never will come off unless you take it off! You can try it under the seat, but no guarantees from us that it won't come off.

I have tried mine under the seat just to see how it worked, and haven't had any problem with it coming off on a 40 mile ride.
  • We've had others put it below as well. Whatever fits your needs :)
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • kellib wrote:

@ TNX...

It looked like it was foremost a top of seat bag. Got one there already. Need something forward for small bits.
  • kellib wrote:
    We've had others put it below as well. Whatever fits your needs :)

Kelli - be more positive :) This way you can sell *TWO* bags to every customer~! :mrgreen:
    ---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • trailbear wrote:
    kellib wrote:

@ TNX...

It looked like it was foremost a top of seat bag. Got one there already. Need something forward for small bits.

TB - I have played with mine at the seat bottom. Your legs (weight) will keep the bag from coming off. There is no "clip" or the like, but it slides some 3-4 inches, so I feel it will work there fine for lighter weight items...
    ---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • Mine weighs about 7 pounds with all the junk I have in it, mostly tools, and such, and doesn't cause a problem. If I wanted something permanent, I would either glue a small piece of velcro on the bag and frame to keep it from moving, or use a small bungee cord to secure it, but I don't find that necessary. I like the bag cause you can put a ton of stuff in it, and it slips off in a second when your ride is over.