Dual Pull Brake Lever w/ Parking Brake...

edited February 2011 in Accessories
Hello:

You have a part listed at Amazon.com here:

http://www.amazon.com/TerraTrike-Dual-C ... B001FYEOIE

... "TerraTrike Dual Control Brake Lever".

The product description says that it has a push button for a parking brake.

Thinking I would buy direct from TT, I tried to find it on your web site, but only found a dual lever <without> the parking brake.

Before I order from Amazon, would it be possible for you to VERIFY that the lever in question has the integral parking brake. (I already have one without.)

I'm also curious whether you stock the lever in right and left hand versions.

Alternatively, if you can suggest a way to order it from you online, I'll buy direct from TT.

Thanks Much.

Peter B.

Comments

• The dual control brake lever has a parking brake on it and that's the only kind we sell. You can order it online from us or you can give us a call. We do not stock a right and left version. You just have to flip it around to suit your needs.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Thanks, Kelli...

TerraTrike's shopping cart wasn't playing nice, so I ordered from Amazon... got a seat bag too.

Peter B.

• Just posted your order! Should go out today.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Wow... I'm impressed... much.

I'm used to Amazon's 'partners' being very slow to ship orders. This is a treat. Thanks.

Do you happen to know whether the seat bag is big enough to hold a couple of cans of beer and a pack of cigarettes?

I probably should have asked before I ordered...

Thanks Again.

Peter B.

• lol...haven't tried it, but I think most definitely yes! Make sure you don't get condensation on your cigs though :D Will not make for a happy triker.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike