Color samples?

edited October 2012 in Rambler
Is there a better way to see the paint colors? The newest picture shows the green as gray. Maybe you could find a color match from the paint samples at Lowe's and give us the number and we could go check the samples locally?
decisions, decisions.......
Fran
Fran
Rosie "Rambling Rose"
TT Rambler

Comments

• Jeff just posted on BROL that they are going to add another color on the Rambler, and Orange.... http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageb ... tcount=148
  • Yeah Bob, I'm trying to decide between the two colors so I can tell Terra Trike which I want. The photos aren't much help.
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • I'm with you, Fran. When I saw the colors on BROL, the green did look gray, and I thought that was a new color! It looks better on the TT site (above),which is good. I don't think we'll be able to get a really good look until delivery. :|
    I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
    My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • The truth is - the green looks BOTH ways.
    In daylight, it appears more green like the model photos, however under certain artificial lights and inside it appears more grey. We've taken photos of the tubes 3 times to try and get an accurate color.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • I'm still trying to decide. I really love the green, but the orange with green lettering would be sweet, too.

My initial decision was green with orange lettering, and I may stay with that. But, as a female, my prerogative is to change my mind as needed. :D
    I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
    My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • My mechanical ability is limited to taking my trike to the LBS and saying "Fix it". There are many helpful folks here to answer all your questions (and lead you to new ones). On youtube there are videos to fix all kinds of things on your trike. If you look all over this site, you can find out lots of things. Some of the guys have made a toe-in bar to help them set it up right.

obd2 connector |obdii codes