Argh!!

edited May 2011 in Rambler
I have, what? Eight? Six? more weeks? **sigh** I need to be out riding!!
I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg

Comments

• I was able to see (and sit on) the Rambler when I picked up my Tour on April 29.
    I think that once the trike comes in you understand that it was worth the wait.
    That is one very nice trike.
  • Venie, I've been trying to get out on my Sun to prepare for my Rambler. I took it on vacation to Anderson, SC and didn't ride. Then we went to my brothers in Tennesee and his kids rode it more than I did. On the up side they want to buy it when I get the Rambler! Since we got home I've ridden some but ---it is HOT-- 101 Sunday! I have to wait till after the sun starts to go down. 6 miles is as far as I've been so far.
    But I agree this waiting is hard work. I really want that internal gearing. Sigh...........
    FoxhavenFran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Biscuit wrote:
    I was able to see (and sit on) the Rambler when I picked up my Tour on April 29.

You realize, of course, that this doesn't help a bit. Wish I could push the "fast forward" button! :lol:

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    Biscuit wrote:
    I was able to see (and sit on) the Rambler when I picked up my Tour on April 29.

You realize, of course, that this doesn't help a bit. Wish I could push the "fast forward" button! :lol:
    Yeah, buttons like that would be good. Rewind so you could do-over those things you regret. Fast forward to get you thru the hard stuff. And Mute would be really good when the SO is yammering on about the same ol' s__t again.
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • It will come, Renie! Fingers x'd I get my trike Saturday, uh CATURDAY

Is it worth the wait? Maybe. At times I felt like a little kid, chanting "Is it there yet? Is it there yet?"
    Alex in Barstow, California
    Route 66 ... the Mother Road
    Rover NuVinci "Winky"
    Rover by TerraTrike ... customized by T.Ryx
  • Which is worse? Waiting to get your trike so you can ride, or, having your trike, loving to ride, then having your right hip replaced and being told you can not ride for at *least* six weeks?

My hip is being replaced on June 7th - YAY ME :(
    ---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • Peter_C wrote:
    Which is worse? Waiting to get your trike so you can ride, or, having your trike, loving to ride, then having your right hip replaced and being told you can not ride for at *least* six weeks?

My hip is being replaced on June 7th - YAY ME :(

I like my situation much better! Doesn't involve stitches. :)

Good luck to you Peter!

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Good luck with your hip replacement Peter!

Renie: at least the Ramblers are still showing as being "on time" for delivery in July.

My hub took longer than expected to build, so now I'm going to pick up the trike this coming Friday, ride a rail trail in town for a few miles to break it in and see if there are any needed adjustments, then spend the night in Escondido and do the Mission Bay loop in San Diego with a group of riders on Saturday June 5.

My LBS owner was trying to talk me into a Rambler -- I love the new design -- but being right on the line weight-wise, I didn't want to chance it. This way, I can ride the Rover, meet my fitness goals and upgrade to a Rambler next year.
    Alex in Barstow, California
    Route 66 ... the Mother Road
    Rover NuVinci "Winky"
    Rover by TerraTrike ... customized by T.Ryx