WHEN in July?

edited July 2011 in Rambler
I know that the Rambler will be released in July, but when in July? Will I celebrating under the fireworks? Or will I be slogging my way into the August monsoon season? Do we have an approximate ETA?

I COULD BE RIDING NOW!!

Sorry. Just getting a little impatient. lol
I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg

Comments

• Mid to late July. No fireworks celebration on the Rambler. As soon as we have updates, you will know.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • I saw on Facebook that you guys had a big shipment. I'm guessin' that there's not a single Rambler in there.

Please tell me that I'll be able to be riding before summer is over!! lol

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • I thought the same thing, Renie. But when I clicked on the picture I could easily read "Rover" on the side of the boxes.

My heart goes out to you - I would just be beside myself waiting - tick.......tock......tick...... :?

Caryl
  • As I watch the creeping cellulite, every day that passes seems like it's taking forever. And I'm getting fluffier. I knew it would get harder the closer I get to actually getting trike, but I really want to get out there!! lol

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    As I watch the creeping cellulite, every day that passes seems like it's taking forever. And I'm getting fluffier. I knew it would get harder the closer I get to actually getting trike, but I really want to get out there!! lol

Sounds like you've got "is it there yet?" syndrome. :lol: Make sure you take it out on the TT staff daily.
    Alex in Barstow, California
    Route 66 ... the Mother Road
    Rover NuVinci "Winky"
    Rover by TerraTrike ... customized by T.Ryx
  • So where is that "wascally wambler"???
    Alex in Barstow, California
    Route 66 ... the Mother Road
    Rover NuVinci "Winky"
    Rover by TerraTrike ... customized by T.Ryx
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    As I watch the creeping cellulite, every day that passes seems like it's taking forever. And I'm getting fluffier. I knew it would get harder the closer I get to actually getting trike, but I really want to get out there!! lol

Try 'jogging' - hehe
    ---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • Peter_C wrote:
    Vegasrenie wrote:

Try 'jogging' - hehe

Jogging on *this* knee??? Perish the thought!

This is now July 1. By this time next month (so goes my theory), I should be out riding in the early mornings on my new Rambler.

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • I so hope for you the Rambler will make you much happier than getting a Rover would have. Just think how many miles you'd have by now if you had bought a Rover...
    ---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • I think about that EVERY DAY! I coulda had a Rover with some serious MILES on it by now! But, I knew there would be a wait when I made the decision. I have to admit, though, that if there's a substantial delay, I may go ahead and get a Rover just so I can get out there and be ridin'. Fortunately, this summer has been very busy for me, so I don't have a lot of time to sulk about it. :lol:

IGP1323-Th.jpg