Terratrike Cruiser for sale

edited March 2012 in Classifieds
I have a Terratrike Cruiser that I bought for my wife last summer (that she's only put on herself, maybe a mile and a half. The bike is in MINT condition, (one scuff mark on right inside arm of crank, has all brand new tires, aluminum rear rack, bar end shifters, and a Trek computer.
I have currently an xtra short boom on the front, but still have the medium boom that was on it when I bought it. The xtra short boom will fit x-seams from 34.5 - 39", and the medium boom will fit x-seams from 38.5 - 43". The bike comes with both booms. Ask for pics if needed. Prefer pickup if possible.
Asking $1250.

Comments

• WHERE are you located?
  • Canton, Michigan. About 30 miles on the western outskirts of Detroit area.
  • What do ya mean about a one stop doomachine? I have two of them, and I love mine like crazy. If fact I am just getting to go ride mine since it is sunny and 52 degrees. Actually I have a total of 4 trikes, that's why one has to go. Two Cruisers, one brand new Catrike, and one I made myself.
    Steve :D
  • What kind of tires are on it?
  • CST PRO "Cyclopes"
  • What do ya mean about a one stop doomachine? I have two of them, and I love mine like crazy. If fact I am just getting to go ride mine since it is sunny and 52 degrees. Actually I have a total of 4 trikes, that's why one has to go. Two Cruisers, one brand new Catrike, and one I made myself.
    Steve :D

emilysoft11 is a known spammer. Ignore the posts.
  • Is this trike still for sale? Also, would you be willing to come down in price any?
  • Yes it is still for sale.
    Maybe $50. It has several upgrades like the bar end shifters, (asked a shop to install a set on my wifes Catrike, and they wanted $200 for parts and labor), so that is a real nice upgrade, and after having them, would not go any other way. Also there are two booms that go with the trike, ($89 from Terratrike), and the other items on the bike. I'm not in a "have to sell" situation, so that is about it.
    Thanks for inquiring, any further questions just go ahead and email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:steveandbelinda@yahoo.com">steveandbelinda@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->,
    Have a good day and God Bless.
    Steve
  • From Ann Arbor Michigan. Is your cruiser sold yet?
  • Hi,

Is this trike still for sale?
    If so, please contact me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:aztecdolphin1@aol.com">aztecdolphin1@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

Thank you!
  • I have three Terra Trikes now, one Tour Elite and two Zoomer Elites, need your cruiser, family of triker's is growing!  Text me at 228-209-4818 or email jarobre@yahoo.com.  Thanks 7:04 P.M. 7/12/2016

Thx
    Ronbo1
  • Please email me if you still have this trike? My email address is gonsalves.nadine@gmail.com
  • Thread is four years old.  I would suspect the bike has been sold long ago:)
  • The website Bentrideronline has a classified section also.  You might look there or on EBAY.