Kelli! Say it ain't so!

edited August 2011 in Rambler
The Rambler page shows expected in late August!!!!! PLUEESE say that's for people who didn't pre order!
Fran
Rosie "Rambling Rose"
TT Rambler

Comments

• This is for the folks who pre-ordered. I'm sulking, pouting, whining, and having a hissy over at BROL. If it was going to be *late* July instead of just *July,* I could have handled that with a minimum of ranting. As it is, I'm quite upset. July was a push. August is teetering. September will be a deal-breaker, I'm sure. :?

I coulda been RIDING by now!!
    I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
    My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • I still think it would have been a good move to notify us first and explain. It's just RUDE this way. Just pisses me off royally. I mean it's not like they don't have our name, address, phone number and credit card info! We aren't exactly out of touch.
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • I still think it would have been a good move to notify us first and explain. It's just RUDE this way. Just pisses me off royally. I mean it's not like they don't have our name, address, phone number and credit card info! We aren't exactly out of touch.

Amen!!

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • The website is the best way to reach all of our customers at once. With the amount of orders we are taking and the phone/walk-in traffic there is no way for us to call every customer individually and let them know of the delays even with the extra staff we hired. We do apologize though for the dealy. On the bright side, the delay is because we want to make sure that the quality of trike is something we are proud to put out there and safe/reliable/fun for you to ride!
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Yeah,okay, Kelli but still I only found out we someone on BROL posted about it. I had to come to TT's site and search around to find it. There was no announcement, nothing in the news listings. In fact it seems like y'all were hoping we wouldn't notice.
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • BTW when I'm in the forum and move my mouse over the products tab, the Rambler does not show up in the list. It does when I'm in the Home tab. Might want to get that fixed.
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • LATE AGAIN?!?!? :cry:

Since I want the Orange and have to wait so long, at the very least I should be able to get green lettering. ;)

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • For those of you who may be worried about the Rambler now saying "Late September" do NOT fear!!! That is only because the first batch of Ramblers is sold out and the second one is due in September. For those of you who already placed your order, they are still due in late August.

Phew...you may now breath again :D
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Okay. *Technically* it's late August. Can we zero in on an ETA yet? ;)

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • That is true. It is late August. I can't give you an exact date yet though, so we'll go with "later August."
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • kellib wrote:
    That is true. It is late August. I can't give you an exact date yet though, so we'll go with "later August."

Okay. :lol:

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Any sign yet? It would be wonderful to be able to show off to Labor Day get-together guests......
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • When I know...you'll know :)
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Sigh........... Okay....
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler