Comments

• chonk wrote:
    Go ahead, guess.
    Duh!
    So how long does it take now?
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Kits will start shipping to dealers on Tuesday. Full builds are going out in the order they were ordered. We are working our behinds off over here because we just got Rovers in too!!!
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Oh Kellib, you just made my day and labor day weekend! I don't know where I am on the list but at least I now have hope. We all know how hard you all work. I bought my first TerraTrike 3.3 in May of 2002. Sold it a couple years later and bought I guess a 3.4. Then for some reason I got old and couldn't get out of the trike. I sold it two years ago and when I saw the Rambler with the higher seat I knew I was back in the game.

Work hard and fast. I am waiting by the front door.

Ed :D :shock: :roll:
  • Make sure that UT gets my orange Rambler with IGH and I'll be speeding, er, *carefully driving* out there next weekend! Woo Hoo!
    I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
    My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • kellib wrote:
    Kits will start shipping to dealers on Tuesday. Full builds are going out in the order they were ordered. We are working our behinds off over here because we just got Rovers in too!!!
    Just think about how happy you're making people!
    So how many Ramblers are coming in in this first batch? Can you show us some pictures when they show up. Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • I hope all these new Rambler owners write some nice reviews of their new rides, so other folks can find out about the Rambler.
  • That is great news that the quality of the shipment is what TT expected, I am sure they will be worth the wait!

Looking forward to photos or video soon! :D

Happy Labor Day Everyone!
  • Like Kelli says.

The Rover shipment on Monday was completely sold out, the Rambler shipment is completely sold out and the next shipment is at about 75% sold. Feast or famine here.

We've been sitting around with very little to build/sell and then all of a sudden there is this huge wave. We're doing our best though to get them out ASAP. Everyone (even me) are building/boxing and working overtime.

We are doing everything we can to get these out ASAP. Hang on, we're almost there

I'll post some photos later today. Watch our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/TerraTrike
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • chonk wrote:
    Like Kelli says.

The Rover shipment on Monday was completely sold out, the Rambler shipment is completely sold out and the next shipment is at about 75% sold. Feast or famine here.

We've been sitting around with very little to build/sell and then all of a sudden there is this huge wave. We're doing our best though to get them out ASAP. Everyone (even me) are building/boxing and working overtime.

We are doing everything we can to get these out ASAP. Hang on, we're almost there

I'll post some photos later today. Watch our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/TerraTrike
    Asking again,please. How many in a shipment? And what number am I?
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Congratulations Vegasrenie - #1 Rambler Order !!!

Great pictures TT! The Rambler box is just perfect as I was a little concerned the box shape and color would be all wrong for my taste! ;)

Do you think we might get a sneak peek inside the box? :lol:
  • I also am looking forward to getting my rambler. I think it will be a first on Bainbridge Island (that's a ferry ride from Seattle).

Stair
  • Are we there yet?

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Very quiet yesterday and today. No sign of my trike or news as to when it might come. Sigh...
    Some pictures of the assembly line would be nice. We could imagine they were working on ours, ya know. Hope springs eternal!
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Hi Fran,

Is your trike coming direct from TT or are you picking it up from a dealer?

The silence must be due to the fact that they are all "in the back" being busy little bees getting all of those Ramblers ready for shipment or shipping them.

Well, the good news is, it can't be THAT much longer to wait - it's down to days - maybe hours - who knows :?

Caryl
  • caryl wrote:
    Hi Fran,

The silence must be due to the fact that they are all "in the back" being busy little bees getting all of those Ramblers ready for shipment or shipping them.

Well, the good news is, it can't be THAT much longer to wait - it's down to days - maybe hours - who knows :?

Caryl

Direct from TerraTrike. I'm too am hoping that is why it is quiet. But I wish they were showing the progress on here or Facebook. From shipping on Tuesday to no news is not reassuring. And have you noticed how a lot of my questions are ignored?
    I feel like a ghost! :shock:
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • caryl wrote:
    Hi Fran,

Caryl

Direct from TerraTrike. I'm too am hoping that is why it is quiet. But I wish they were showing the progress on here or Facebook. From shipping on Tuesday to no news is not reassuring. And have you noticed how a lot of my questions are ignored?
    I feel like a ghost! :shock:
    Fran

My suspicion is that they are busier than a one armed wall paper hangers, trying to get the Ramblers shipped out.
  • Busy is an understatement!!!!
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Okay, Fran, don't get upset. I already did, but *at least* there's progress!

Apparently, the new shipment of Ramblers was minus a few parts, and there will be about a week's delay before they're shipped out. I've been in constant contact with Utah Trikes, and that's the news as of this afternoon.

Oh well. One more week of deciding bling!

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    Okay, Fran, don't get upset. I already did, but *at least* there's progress!

Apparently, the new shipment of Ramblers was minus a few parts, and there will be about a week's delay before they're shipped out. I've been in constant contact with Utah Trikes, and that's the news as of this afternoon.

Then what is Kelli so understatement-ably busy doing?

Visualize the Tazmanian Devil mixed with Speedy Gonzales and you'll have a good idea how my brain feels. Upset?,not me! My weather has turned cool enough to turn the ac off at night- perfect riding weather in the mornings (at least for a few days). And me without my wonderful new trike!
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Vegasrenie wrote:

1277834977791-shocked_smiley.jpg OH MY ... 1277834977791-shocked_smiley.jpg
  • Then what is Kelli so understatement-ably busy doing?

What we are busy doing is swapping out not needed parts with needed parts. That means every single box gets opened and it's a 20 minute process for each one. That's only counting kits that go to dealers and there are a LOT of them. Full builds take longer to swap parts then build, then box, then ship. On top of that we got the Rovers in only 3 days before the Ramblers and had to get all of those out as well. That's just the assembly aspect of it. We are still taking orders and dealing with customers and you can imagine how many calls we get if we are selling out of these things this fast. Trust me...we are "understatement-ably" busy. I promise we are going as fast as physically possible to get our customers their product. We appreciate your patience. This is somewhat inevitable when releasing a new product as you can't be certain what glitches you will encounter with a first batch.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • Vegasrenie wrote:

Visualize the Tazmanian Devil mixed with Speedy Gonzales and you'll have a good idea how my brain feels. Upset?,not me! My weather has turned cool enough to turn the ac off at night- perfect riding weather in the mornings (at least for a few days). And me without my wonderful new trike!

I have found the folks at Terratrike to be the best bunch of customer service people I have ever dealt with. If they say they are busy, then they are busy!!!!!!!!! That's my two cents.
  • Captainbob wrote:
    Vegasrenie wrote:

I have found the folks at Terratrike to be the best bunch of customer service people I have ever dealt with. If they say they are busy, then they are busy!!!!!!!!! That's my two cents.

Bob,

I can certainly understand Frans frustration. After-all, 5 months IS quite a long wait. The trikes are WAY over due and then she finds out about yet another delay from another customer...

This is not about us! (you and me) 8-)

That's my two cents.

Caryl
  • To Kelli and Bob, I wasn't saying TT wasn't busy. I was saying that you were busy building something. I just didn't know what. I was saying I didn't think you were sitting around waiting for a part.
    How about a web cam? We could watch and cheer you on. Or more pictures? Renie got pictures.(pout)
    I want to know all about my baby. What she looked like from beginning to end. I'm thinking her name is Rosie. (Rambling Rose) I may have to see if KrispySteve can do me a rose neck rest.
    I just went out for a short 6.87 mile ride on the Sun EZ-Tad cx and was wishing I could compare.

Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Actually, if I didn't live so far away I'd be there volunteering in any way to help out. I could fetch y'all some sweet tea!
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • I'm loving my morning rides with Lillian. Even though Chonk will probably prefer "the Beast" when Lillian goes back to him :lol: .

I don't mind waiting at this point. Yes, it's been a few months, but I knew that when going in. We're both fortunate that we have *something* to ride while waiting. This morning's pre-dawn ride had me wishing that I could just keep going - can't wait till tomorrow! It's finally down into the 70s at night which means that I'm out riding with short sleeves and sweat pants. Deep breaths of the fresh morning air and groovin' the tunes on my iPod.

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • I have only been waiting since the end of June so compared to the rest of you that is no time at all. But I don't have anything to ride at the moment. I gave my DF away this spring to one of my neighbors in the anticipation that I would be ordering a cruiser. Instead of course I ordered a Rambler so I am playing the waiting game. :( Of course this has given me an opportunity to amass bling for my future trike. I am not sure if that makes it better or worse to sit and look at all of the stuff waiting for the Rambler to arrive. Can't wait to see pics at least.
  • {{{ahem}}} IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE A VIDEO OF THE RAMBLER!!!! :D :D

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • ATLATL
    edited September 2011
    Hi skypig I have been collecting the bling too! This is a orange trunk I found on e-bay. The wait might be bad for me since I enjoy the bling shopping so much. :)

494c0af3.jpg