RAW 2012

edited September 2011 in Legacy Products
[color=#0000FF Thinking with the path 8 now I have the equipment to do RAW 2012 has anyone on a Path 8 or any other path thought about doing cross country ride like that or even a cross state to prove that Paths can and will go anywhere. [/color]

Comments

• bentcrazy wrote:
    Thinking with the path 8 now I have the equipment to do RAW 2012 has anyone on a Path 8 or any other path thought about doing cross country ride like that or even a cross state to prove that Paths can and will go anywhere.

I assume you are referring to the Race Across the West and not an upcoming wrestling event? I haven't given much thought into racing on my path, but I do plan on doing some multi-week touring rides sometime in the next couple of years. The path is a great starting platform that can be had for cheap and then be customized however I need it. With the exception of mountain biking trails I can't think of anywhere I wouldn't take my path (with the right tires).
  • I try to avoid anything that has the word "Race" in it, but Yes, you should be able to ride it easily.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • bentcrazy,

I don't know about TT Paths specifically but TerraTrikes have been used for touring!

Check this out -
    TerraTriking from the Atlantic to the Pacific and back to the Rockies

Caryl
  • Duh I know that wrestling is fake and btw yes I was talking about the RACE ACROSS THE WEST. LOL. Even trying to get a crew together to do a cross state run just to prove to myself and others that a LEGALLY BLIND PERSON can do anything that we can do once we put our minds to it. BTW My vision is 20/200 and that my dear is corrected. I can see use this even the screen is up to 200x to see and after I am done entering my comment on this post that's why the large print I can see the darn cars coming at me just can't read the street signs until I am right up on them. now you know why the large butt print. Oh and I can be a smart but sometimes