Capital Region Terratrike Riders

edited July 2013 in New York
As many of you know, Eastern NY now has a Terratrike dealer - Spike's Trikes in Amsterdam. A group of us who have purchased our trikes there meet occasionally to ride, usually on one of the bike trails in the Capital Region. Right now, our rides are typically in the 10-15 mile range, though they may get longer (and venture onto the roads) as we become stronger riders.

If you would like to join us in a future ride, just email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ken.larsen.1166@gmail.com">ken.larsen.1166@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> with a way to contact you, and I will let you know when and where we are riding. I'll also start posting the rides in this forum.

Happy cycling!

Ken

Comments

• Ken, where is amsterdam? I live near Buffalo.. Thanks DynoDon
  • Amsterdam is about 30 miles west of Albany in the Mohawk Valley - unfortunately, nowhere close to Buffalo.

Ken
  • We would be interested in hearing about rides in the Capitol Region.  We have a Tandem Pro and live in Long Lake.  For a dealer nearer Buffalo - try Bicycle Man in Alfred Station - great assortment of recumbents, but we're glad to know there is a dealer closer to us in Amsterdam.

John and Jackie Mallery, jjmallery@frontiernet.net

• I live in the Adirondacks, too. Keene. I am looking forward to riding around here, but would like to ride with others occasionally. Please do post the rides here!
  • Go on the Trike Groups website to get interest from other also.
  • Yes agreed - You can use this forum but I'd also set up a group on TrikeGroups.com You'll get people riding other brands that way.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky