Greetings from Lewes/Rehoboth Beach DE

New Rover owner (x8)--delivered today. As a retired senior I hate to admit I haven't been on any bike in years, let-alone a trike, but pretty excited about this. Great info here on the board so I hope to contribute (and ask many questions ;-). If I'm correct, looks like I'm the first member in DE.

Comments

• edited August 2017
    You will come to love the trike. It's so nice to look up when riding instead of looking down. Did the dealer fit it to your body? If not, find one to do so. Also, be sure to take it back in 6 months for a tune up. That's included in the purchase and adjustments will be needed.
  • Welcome to a fellow Delmarva rider! Where did you purchase your Rover? I live on Kent Island and went to Mt. Airy Bicycles for my Traveler.

• Saildogs, hello! A new shop opened in Milford, DE in March--"Lifecycles." Wonderful young couple who are very knowledgeable and service-oriented. They are TerraTrike dealers, obviously, but also handle other brands and offer a full line of bike accessories. Found them just in time--I thought for sure I'd have to go out of state to find a trike.
  • I've been to Lifecycles and the owners are great! I was happy to see another trike buying opportunity on Delmarva.