Comments

• Do not trust that shiester no matter what. He is far from a real expert. Talk to Dentin at Easy racers if you want to know some shocking truths about him. You will ban his site and join the revolt!
  • Less drama please. Lot of the locals here are on that other online site, and they don't (or shouldn't) drag what here over there, and vice versa. There's one moderator here and you don't want to push his buttons.
  • Less drama please. Lot of the locals here are on that other online site, and they don't (or shouldn't) drag what here over there, and vice versa. There's one moderator here and you don't want to push his buttons.

Curious, are you that moderator, cause you act like you are? Just wondering.
  • edited August 2017
    prefer to think of honorable lizard post as a voice of moderation. arguing trikes is one thing, using the site for personal vendetta is, i submit, abuse of forum host intent.

and yeah, agree, this site is too valuable a resource to go pushing MISTER uncle chonk's buttons.
  • JamesR wrote: »
    prefer to think of honorable lizard post as a voice of moderation. arguing trikes is one thing, using the site for personal vendetta is, i submit, abuse of forum host intent.

and yeah, agree, this site is too valuable a resource to go pushing MISTER uncle chonk's buttons.

Exactly. This forum has its advantages, and we're lucky to have it. :)
  • Ok thats enough.

You may have your differences with Bryan and BROL, but I've known him for years and consider him a friend (outside of this whole recumbent business). I don't ban people for having "discussions", even when they are opposite viewpoints of mine, but I won't put up with rudeness and disrespect - especially when they verge on being slanderous.

Please keep the discussions civil and courteous and stay on point please.

This goes for EVERYONE. Consider this a last warning.
    Do not trust that shiester no matter what. He is far from a real expert. Talk to Dentin at Easy racers if you want to know some shocking truths about him. You will ban his site and join the revolt!

Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky