New Bentrider Jersey

I got this in an email. I like the pockets in the front and the sizes available. I don't really like the price and don't how long it is. I don't like a shirt riding up my back when I'm on my trike.
https://mkt.com/bentrider-store/item/preorder-bentrider-cruiser-jersey-in-green-all-sizes-available-for-preorder-until-august-th

Comments

• Pleas don't guvbmoney to that thief who runs that crooked site
  • They must be desperate. I'm not even a member. I just go in every once in a while to read the message boards.
  • Dear lord, $65 for a $10 shirt?
  • It's obscene how badly he rips off his members. My buddy gave him an undisclosed amount if money (I won't give details -long story but there us an ongoing thing happening to get retribution) for a bike that he never got from him and was told to .....off. He has been known to "let the so and so's"(I won't say what he called his members to a mutual friend) do the grunt work so he can fill in the reviews and "Get Paid". Not for long........
  • Received the message too. Rather get a WRT version even though it is made for MTB riders. Ours looks cool, but trying to get them to make something in 4X is like trying to milk a mouse.

Lot of jerseys are in the price range. Probably why I don't have one. ;)
  • I might think about paying $50+ for a TerraTrike jersey. In the meantime, I just wear athletic (sweat wicking t-shirts). $10 bucks at TJ Max.
  • No mudslinging here please.
    Not only is Bryan a friend, but the Jerseys are aptly priced. He gets them through BendItCycling.com which is where we are having ours made and the price is in line with other bike jerseys. I can tell you at the price he's charging, he's only making a couple dollars profit.
    It's obscene how badly he rips off his members. My buddy gave him an undisclosed amount if money (I won't give details -long story but there us an ongoing thing happening to get retribution) for a bike that he never got from him and was told to .....off. He has been known to "let the so and so's"(I won't say what he called his members to a mutual friend) do the grunt work so he can fill in the reviews and "Get Paid". Not for long........

Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • Dang, then the manufacturers are ripping off the companies buying to sell, unless they are made from spider silk or something!
  • Tell me this. Why does a cycling shirt always have short sleeves? I usually ride with a sleeveless shirt so as to not get tan lines on my arms. In the cool weather, I usually wear long sleeves.

Why can't I find a cycling shirt without sleeves?
  • edited May 24
    WRT's has long sleeves, but they won't make anything past 2XL. I could probably squeeze in a 3XL but anything smaller is not going to contain the dragon. Will look like I'm wearing a tube top. :open_mouth: http://www.kotaho.com/weiser-river-trail-bike-jersey/
  • Diamond frame road riders often carry a "Gilet" (sounds like filet), which is a very thin jacket kind of thing to wear for those slightly colder days. They also often wear arm sleeves (kind of like leggings for your arms). Check out the GCN channel on YouTube.
  • Tell me this. Why does a cycling shirt always have short sleeves? I usually ride with a sleeveless shirt so as to not get tan lines on my arms. In the cool weather, I usually wear long sleeves.

Why can't I find a cycling shirt without sleeves?

https://www.bikenashbar.com/cycling/clothing/jerseys/sleeveless-jerseys#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:5&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&
  • Thanks but they are not large enough. I have sleeveless t-shirts in many colors that work quite well.