No Luck Finding an All Terrain to Test Ride

I was on vacation in Greenville, SC, and hoped to find both the All Terrain and. Greenspeed Magnum to test ride. No luck finding either so now I have to decide if I will just order an All Terrain. I did see a new Rambler today and looks to me like many components have been upgraded.

Comments

• Contact TT to find out what dealer in your area got one. That is how I found mine!
  • Great idea! I did not think of that.
  • Many dealers just got their re-supply of them as well.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • I will call the three dealers closest to me and hope one of them has the AT. Thanks for posting.
  • problem with this time of year is that the lbs is in clearance mode, making decisions on what to order for next year. may have better luck finding a floor model after thanksgiving. keep he faith!
  • But if they had an AT in stock and sold it, don't you think they would replace it? They still have the floor space. What else would they put there? If they also sold snowmobiles, I would understand.

I'd love to test ride one also.
  • TT contracts with dealers specify how many they must have on the floor at any one time. So they would replace it at this time of year only if they were under the minimum per contract (I think). Obviously @Chonk could tell us more accurately.