Fireside Chat With Chonk

Comments

• Or termination of the personnel making the decisions. I understand they don't want ATVs on the trails but you police for that. Don't punish the trike riders!
  • It's called the Comfort Mesh Seat Cover
    So, @chonk ~> About that seat with the pocket in the back, will it fit a Rover? And what is it called when someone wants to order it?

Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • I have a short arm mini bolt cutter you can borrow for those gates . . . . .
  • Jrobiso2 wrote: »
    I have a short arm mini bolt cutter you can borrow for those gates . . . . .

No. Respect is rule #1.

¬ ITL
  • chonk wrote: »
    It's called the Comfort Mesh Seat Cover
    So, @chonk ~> About that seat with the pocket in the back, will it fit a Rover? And what is it called when someone wants to order it?

Thank you. No one else had mentioned there was a pocket on the side. And since adding the headrest there are some things than I cannot use in the Seat Bag.
    Used to carry a JBL Flip 3 in there till I found my back resting up against it. Put a can of insect repellent - after being attacked by a swarm of mozzies - in the bag and again back was pressing against it. Now the seat bag is for squishy stuff, so a side pouch would have a purpose.

Why didn't anyone else mention the Comfort Mesh Seat Cover had a side pocket?

¬ ITL
  • edited August 2017
    Welcome back, Mr @chonk ~ Do anything fun on your vacation? :)

¬ ITL
  • Why didn't anyone else mention the Comfort Mesh Seat Cover had a side pocket?

Prolly didnt know it?
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Welcome back, Mr @chonk ~ Do anything fun on your vacation? :)

Yes New England tour - Lots of Lobster Rolls and Sunshine.
    Back to it today though.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• I just installed the comfort mesh seat cover that I bought at Riderfest, and I didn't notice any pocket. I'll check again when I get home, but . . . .
  • I wish there was a pocket on both sides of the new seat.
  • I agree with YamiYuki. I suggest you copy and print his response and present it to the trail committee for consideration. Elsewhere, someone mentioned a "folding saw" as a "necessary tool," maybe they were on to something. ;)
  • edited September 2017
    I still need to report a couple post sets on the paths in my city that are too close myself.
    I keep forgetting , I should do that the next time I'm at them.
  • n62v9c05itgq.jpg
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• I'm hoping it's bent . . . linkage steering . . . low-rider . . . vertical handlebars . . .
    I'm hoping it's bent . . . linkage steering . . . low-rider . . . vertical handlebars . . .

and folds
  • Where's the dang video? It's TIME, dangit! @Chonk !!!!
  • @Chonk minor conflict. Description text says rear wheel is 24". Spec sheet says 26"
  • GA is not visible in the forum menu. Is on the main menu or when selecting a different trike model first.

¬ ITL
    @Chonk minor conflict. Description text says rear wheel is 24". Spec sheet says 26"

Aah nice catch. We use the x16 and x20 spec for the Sportster as well. Made the change
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• GA is not visible in the forum menu. Is on the main menu or when selecting a different trike model first.

What is GA?
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• edited September 2017
    GT, typo.

lxuksyh0eef4.jpg

¬ ITL
    NoGT.jpg 299.9K
  • Aah yes, forgot to add it to this navbar.
    Im on it
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Oh noes... he said the IT word.

¬ ITL
  • Boom. added.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Ever wish that TT would have an accessories sale?

¬ ITL
  • So... Mr @chonk sir... can the Rambler EVO Seat fit onto a 2017 Rover? :D Of course would like to get the seat mesh too.

Am one of those that lost their seat wedge due to the front buckled that buckled (came undone). Using a wide zip tie to keep the buckle from coming undone. Looped it around twice and cinched it up good and tight. It's holding, but no seat wedge to stick under there yet.

¬ ITL
  • Look at the GT seat - specifically the seat frame. See something different? The front seat bars curve down.
    I have no idea if this seat would fit on a Rover, and if it uses a different mesh (due to longer front bar arms?), but is certainly looks like it would solve our "poke holes in my thighs" issue, I think.
  • edited September 2017
    00:46

¬ ITL
  • ** chirp, chirp **

¬ ITL
  • Damn I love that EVO