Lightly used Zoomer

My older brother bought this a few years ago, but do to health problems rarely was able to use it. It spent the last few years sitting in the living room of his condo. He has recently passed away and his wife has asked me to sell it for her.
I'm located In Vero Beach, FL Asking $900. OBO. Thanks, JRz8cb30cbxdcb.jpg
dcy3dvtlmj7h.jpg

Comments

• The last Zoomer was made in 2011 as far as I can tell. Here's the proof:
    http://www.terratrike.com/news.php?a=expand&ID=379&c=50

Even though this trike might not have many miles on it, it does have years. In excellent condition, it's worth $500. I'll give you that amount and I can pick it up tomorrow. First, I will need to know the serial number. Sorry, but it's the only way I can protect myself.
  • null
    They continued building the Zoomer until 2015 or 2016. Mine is a 2015. There were a bunch of left over warranty frames and they built Zoomers with the latest high end parts at a reasonable price.
    Ed
  • Did you click on my link? Got it from the horse's mouth.
  • Do u want it for parts, Florida?
  • null
    Read the complete article.
  • No, I want it for my son. He is an AF pilot with back issues from playing football and rugby. If you complain of back pain in the military, they will ground you. If you can't deploy, they will kick you out.

I think this would help his back as it has mine. And, he would get aerobic exercise without that stupid running the military likes you to do. Plus, his wife rides with me occasionally so he could join also. I don't think he can ride a 2-wheeler with the back issue.
  • The last Zoomer was made in 2011 as far as I can tell. Here's the proof:
    http://www.terratrike.com/news.php?a=expand&ID=379&c=50

Even though this trike might not have many miles on it, it does have years. In excellent condition, it's worth $500. I'll give you that amount and I can pick it up tomorrow. First, I will need to know the serial number. Sorry, but it's the only way I can protect myself.

Sorry, but no.
  • What? No to the price or to providing the serial #?