In Huntsville.

I just bought my Rover in Tennessee. I love the greenways in Huntsville. The most I have ridden in one week is 100 miles. I am 59 year old married male.

Comments

• Welcome to the group! I didn't know about the trails up there. If I remember correctly, there are lots of hills and lakes. I'm in the Florida panhandle. Our number of trails are very limited. But, the scenery and weather are awesome!
  • Only Trails/Greenways we have found there were over Monte Sano Mountain...are these the ones You're referring to in Huntsville...???
  • We have the Chief Ladega trail that runs about 35 miles and is an old railroad bed.I am new to trikes and have ridden a friends Rover a little and really enjoyed myself.Used trikes aren't found in this area very often and I'll probably purchase a Terratrike Rover soon.Does anyone have a good used trike within reasonable driving distance that's for sale? 205 746 7743 Bill
  • Billing ... I noticed the 205 area code ... I'm in Tuscaloosa.I bought my Rover Tandem out of the rental fleet at Bikes and Beyond, Ft Benning, Ga. Google and talk to Raymond Casey. I'm happy with the discount and the condition of the trike. A friend drove over and picked it up for me.
  • BillinAl, are you in Northern Alabama? If you need to go to a dealer to pick up a trike, I can help you. I live near Pensacola and have an Alpaca Carrier. I'd be glad to help you get it home.