TERRATRIKE CRUISER FOR SALE (ARIZONA)

edited February 25 in Classifieds
Im selling a Terratrike cruiser seriously only used once... My step father purchased a Terratrike because he had a heart condition and it seemed like a much safer alternative to a bicycle in case he had an issue while riding. Unfortunately the first time he wrote the terratrike he had another heart attack thankfully he just rolled off into the grass. So the bike is in excellent condition it has a lot of extras including 2 Flags and a rack attach the back with a carrying bag secure to it. Also comes with pump and mirrors I just put a brand new chain had a full tune up and they recommended to replace the tubes in the tires just to be safe. It also has a comfortable headrest. I know I'm not going to get anything close to what was originally paid MSRP but will consider all reasonable offers. To be honest I don't even know what I should price it for not too familiar with the terratrike pricing 4 used but basically new terratrike. If interested feel free to contact me via email mg.meraz@hotmail.com or via cell phone (623) 230-1836
Matt

TERRATRIKE CRUISER MICHIGAN BLUE EXCELLENT CONDITION ASKING $900...OBO
- OPEN TO SENDING VIA MAIL OR HOW EVER THEY GET TERRATRIKE TO DIFFERENT STATES....AND OR WILLING TO SPLIT COST WITH BUYER OR MAYBE MINUS FROM TOTAL PRICE OR ANY IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE....IF YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA AVONDALE AREA WILL DELIVER FOR FREE, IF DELIVERY IS FAR ADDITIONAL FEE WILL APPLY!

ato7nthntfjz.jpg
d5u5d9ozlwms.jpg
l7np7929h7fq.jpg
5cm0wpynu5rq.jpg

Comments

• FROM SELLER OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS NEED TO GET RID OF ASAP!!!
  • edited March 2
    PRICE DROPPED FROM $900 TO $699 ...OBO
    MATT
    Excellent condition....
  • Includes speedometer... Two flags...rear rack...new chain..and recently tuned up at sun cyclery in Phoenix
  • Large enough boom for 5"10-6"0 height...also includes navigation Compass and planet bike light...
  • I don't see this model listed on the Terra Trike site? I am in Sun City West, AZ Where are you located? dracons_at_gmail.com
  • mgmeraz contact me please.

dracons_at_gmail.com
  • Sent you email no reply call me 623 230-1836... You can find on terratrike.com under spec, go to bottom discontinued modes...pics are before tune up..etc..andc without all extras...i have two offers right now one for $700 from yuma..and $725 from Scottsdale if you have any questions if he happy to answer

Matt
    Mgmeraz04@gmail.com
    Contact ANYTIME
  • mgmeraz wrote: »
    Im selling a Terratrike cruiser seriously only used once... My step father purchased a Terratrike because he had a heart condition and it seemed like a much safer alternative to a bicycle in case he had an issue while riding. Unfortunately the first time he wrote the terratrike he had another heart attack thankfully he just rolled off into the grass. So the bike is in excellent condition it has a lot of extras including 2 Flags and a rack attach the back with a carrying bag secure to it. Also comes with pump and mirrors I just put a brand new chain had a full tune up and they recommended to replace the tubes in the tires just to be safe. It also has a comfortable headrest. I know I'm not going to get anything close to what was originally paid MSRP but will consider all reasonable offers. To be honest I don't even know what I should price it for not too familiar with the terratrike pricing 4 used but basically new terratrike. If interested feel free to contact me via email mg.meraz@hotmail.com or via cell phone (623) 230-1836
    Matt

TERRATRIKE CRUISER MICHIGAN BLUE EXCELLENT CONDITION ASKING $900...OBO
    - OPEN TO SENDING VIA MAIL OR HOW EVER THEY GET TERRATRIKE TO DIFFERENT STATES....AND OR WILLING TO SPLIT COST WITH BUYER OR MAYBE MINUS FROM TOTAL PRICE OR ANY IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE....IF YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA AVONDALE AREA WILL DELIVER FOR FREE, IF DELIVERY IS FAR ADDITIONAL FEE WILL APPLY!

ato7nthntfjz.jpg
    d5u5d9ozlwms.jpg
    l7np7929h7fq.jpg
    5cm0wpynu5rq.jpg