We're Almost There!!

edited September 2011 in Rambler
I guess we're days, a week? Maybe a little more? from finally getting our Rambler pets in our homes. Can't wait!
I Have My Rambler, SUNNIE!
My Noob Blog - frontfendersngum.com

IGP1323-Th.jpg

Comments

• I feel like a kid at Christmas time. My nerves are shot! I'm doing my best not to think about it too much.
    Fran
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • tick

tick

tick

---
    Peter_C
    TerraTrike Rover W/N360 by NuVinci
    http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g475/Peter_CC/Peter_C Trike Album/

(copy and paste into your browser) to see ---> My Trike Photos
    ---
  • What the hell happened to all of the "Tocks", Peter??? :?
  • hehe - oops!
    ---
    Peter_C

---
  • In the last 2 weeks I have ordered and also joined the Rambler waiting list. I keep coming out to the forum to see if there is news of the first shipments arriving and to get feed back from the new owners. I will most likely not see mine tell late October given the current delivery times on the forum. But I am just excited for this first group of owners to hear something about shipments, I understand your eager anticipation!

While you are waiting, can you share a list of accessories you have lined up for your new Rambler? I like orange which is why I am on the Rambler forum and not the Rover forum, I know color is a very well thought out approach to trike purchasing. ;) I actually found a orange top box or trunk for the back rack on eBay hoping it will be a good color match!

Hope you all hear something soon!
  • WOW - you guys have got to be beside yourselves!

I am getting impatient waiting just to HEAR about your new trikes...

...wait - listen closely, do you hear something on the roof?

could it be...
    TrikingSanta.jpg

(I absolutely LOVE this graphic)

Caryl
  • Rofl :lol:

That is an awesome picture Caryl! I have not seen that, thanks for sharing. Yes, for me the Rambler is my Christmas present. I fell from a ladder in February about 7 feet up but did so much damage I almost lost my foot. Two surgeries later I am able to walk on crutches and pedal a stationery bike in PT. I like to walk on the trails in my area in the fall and winter but I won't be able to now probably never will like I use to do. TerraTrike has given me a lot of excitement now for the fall and winter instead of disappointment. I have never ridden one but been watching this site for two years now, the concept is perfect and with all the responses I see on how much you all enjoy trikes I am sure I will be just as pleased.

Also want to say thanks for all the info and posts on the hazards of foot drop from pedals! I will be making my purchase on some clip less pedals soon and will have them installed before I take my first ride. In my situation I can not handle another foot injury.

Thanks y'all

Tammie
  • Tomorrow is the first day of the last week. If we don't hear something like, "Our shipment has arrived and we will be shipping by the end of the week" I just may have a heart attack.

Cant' wait Ed :roll: :roll:
  • :) Hey there everybody. I too am patiently....okay maybe somewhat impatiently awaiting my Rambler. I have been coming to this website for about a year or more now. I originally had planned to buy a cruiser but in late June just when I was about to pull the trigger I saw the rambler. I went back to order it the next day and the date had changed from mid July to late August. So here we are late August......waiting. This will be my first trike and I have my crank brothers pedals ready and waiting.
  • Welcome to the TT Messageboard - Tammie, Ed, and skypig! hi-hand.gif

I can't wait to start seeing pictures and hearing triking tales of all the new RAMBLERS.

Caryl
  • Are we there yet?

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    Are we there yet?

I keep checking but nothing seems to be happening. :cry:
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Starting to wonder.... Do you think the Rambler is real or an evil Trike plot? Just thought you all would hear something today, hoping for tomorrow!

I like the wave Caryl! 8-)
  • I worked for an International Company for 20 years. One of our biggest hassles with incoming products was customs. I bet that is the issue with the Rambler at this point....
  • See? They ALL have to go back because of QC issues... sometime in NOV I bet...
    ---
    Peter_C

---
  • Peter_C wrote:
    See? They ALL have to go back because of QC issues... sometime in NOV I bet...
    Mean, just mean! :evil:
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Vegasrenie wrote:
    I guess we're days, a week? Maybe a little more? from finally getting our Rambler pets in our homes. Can't wait!

Renie,

While I can appreciate your excitement, I think your time "guestimation" was probably a little unrealistic.

Once the container arrives in California, it has to be unloaded off the ship and loaded onto a Truck to then be driven to Michigan (3 days?). Somewhere closer to TT, it must go through customs THEN be transported to TerraTrike. Once at TerraTrike, then some are "processed" (?) and shipped to dealers (few more days in shipping) while others begin assembly(?) for direct to customer shipping.

So, I would guess that your trike will get to Utah via Michigan...

I could be VERY wrong here :roll:
  • caryl wrote:

Or, very right...
    ---
    Peter_C

---
  • Peter_C wrote:
    caryl wrote:

Or, very right...

Cue Mr. Bill: Noooooooooooooo!!!!

IGP1323-Th.jpg
  • Did anyone notice when they said the end of August, did they mention WHAT YEAR? :lol:

Ed
  • bourbonman wrote:
    Did anyone notice when they said the end of August, did they mention WHAT YEAR? :lol:

Ed

That Rover loaner will need new tires pretty soon..... ;)
  • My guess - due to the silence...

Another week or two :oops: :cry: :roll: until someone actually is sitting in the seat of their new Rambler.
  • Well, I guess I'm not showing the new trike to anyone on Labor Day weekend. TT is closing Friday and taking off till Tuesday. I'm so down you could scrape me off the floor. Wah! I want my Rambler!
    Fran
    Rosie "Rambling Rose"
    TT Rambler
  • Oh- you guys :cry: - heres some hugs coming your way big-hug.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM09njvrfX5gvaCyCLWa-ghFUGWIMma2orsolV7HFvdYLqD-SY

remember - the wait WILL be worth it!!!

Caryl
  • caryl wrote:
    TrikingSanta.jpg

Hey, that's MY photoshop mastery there. Thanks
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • So you guys DID see the other thread right?

They are coming in today (in case you didn't)
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • And yes...they will be going to Utah Trikes after "processing" here. They should be shipped to dealers on Tuesday. Freight doesn't move over the weekend and Monday is a holiday.
    Kelli B
    Sales, TerraTrike
  • chonk wrote:
    caryl wrote:
    TrikingSanta.jpg

Hey, that's MY photoshop mastery there. Thanks

AWESOME It is my most favorite!!!
    worship.gif